Am I the only one who watches The Walking Dead?

rumblejaded

I don't know if I am just not friendly enough, but the few people I talk to at work are not familiar with The Walking Dead? Am I really the only one who watches this? :idontknow:

GhastlyCC

I watch it from time to time.

I love the comic,but I've never been able to really get into the show for some reason.

Nah, I for one love The Walking Dead. Maybe they're just not the kind of circle that would be into it. I had the exact same thing happen with Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Battlestar and Lost.. Some people/social circles just seem to be either out of the loop or not interested.

Ithior

I watch it. I liked it more in the beginning as well. It's starting to feel repetitive though, they just go to a place, face the bad guys, and then are forced to leave to another place. It's getting less and less interesting as the seasons go by. I thought with the whole thing about Washington it would change and progress towards the ending of the show, but I guess I was wrong. I expect this pattern of events to continue for as long as they can milk it.

Ithior

I watch it. I liked it more in the beginning as well. It's starting to feel repetitive though, they just go to a place, face the bad guys, and then are forced to leave to another place. It's getting less and less interesting as the seasons go by. I thought with the whole thing about Washington it would change and progress towards the ending of the show, but I guess I was wrong. I expect this pattern of events to continue for as long as they can milk it.

Huh, I wrote this before watching the last episode, and I guess I was right again.

IntheLabyrinth

Nah, I for one love The Walking Dead. Maybe they're just not the kind of circle that would be into it. I had the exact same thing happen with Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Battlestar and Lost.. Some people/social circles just seem to be either out of the loop or not interested.

I love all of those except Battlestar, which i haven't seen.

IntheLabyrinth

I agree completely!

rumblejaded

This may be too geeky for most people, but I collect playing cards.

I just found one for The Walking Dead at Walgreens.

Here. Look at the center of the photo.

Attachments

• Playing cards.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 0

dannyboy65

I love The Walking Dead. I have all of the comics and watched every episode. I don't know many people who watch it either though. Their loss I guess cause I love the series.

Panhead901

I love The Walking Dead, it's my favorite show currently on TV. I'm working on getting through the comics also.