alone on new years eve

mrb

like i care ... glad there all having fun ... im like zzzzzzzzz no really i take that back , im glad there having fun :) its new years eve

Last edited:

LockieKermit

I wasn't home alone, family was with me however I was in the family room watching the fireworks by myself. It's ok to be alone and watch the new year go by. It's what you make of it, though I can understand it must suck for you.

Happy new year though

xSleepy

I'll be alone.. kinda. My mom and her husband are here but im planning on just staying in my room. A new year really isnt a big deal to me, I dont see the point in celebrating it. Its just like any other day to me lol. So i will be alone and sad but not sad because im not out celebrating. Its always sad to be alone -sigh-

da_illest101

well here i'm also on new year eve, alone in my room as usual, but i really don't feel like doing anything to be honest, yet i still feel some what depressed. No idea why

I'm alone too but I'm having a good time! Talkin to u all on here :) about to fire up the xbox 360, play games all night, and eat crap food until I explode! :p

Silvox Black

Alone, alone, always alone. Everywhere I turn I hear some reference to a couple enjoying a wonderful time or seeing the joy on the faces of crowds worldwide. Not that I have any right to complain since my isolation is my own doing. So I really do wonder why I think I have any right to complain at all.

Luke1993

Alone, alone, always alone. Everywhere I turn I hear some reference to a couple enjoying a wonderful time or seeing the joy on the faces of crowds worldwide. Not that I have any right to complain since my isolation is my own doing. So I really do wonder why I think I have any right to complain at all.

I feel exactly the same. Except I can't accept it.

Silvox Black

I feel exactly the same. Except I can't accept it.

Well it is out lot in life...personally I do not speak of it to others since well, why would they give a damn? As well as the fact that I have no right to force any complaints onto other people who are enjoying their time.

May I ask what precisely you cannot accept?

I am always alone on holidays like this, no one invites me to anything, they consider me not fun, since I don't talk much, talk about what they want, or drink etc.

lyricalliaisons

I'm always alone on New Years, unless my mom's not at church, which is uncommon, so this is just another new Years for me, in that manner. I've actually been in a pretty good mood, for once, for some reason. But I was just watching the news & they were showing all the celebrities/politicians, etc. that have died over the last decade & when they got to Peter Jennings, I started getting sad again. (I always liked Peter Jennings-- he always seemed like a really good person.) Now I'm feeling bad, but I'm trying to bring my mood back up.

BlackKids

I chose to go out into town and spend it alone with other stangers lol
Kinda depressing but couldn't just stay in

I usually don't feel anything on New Year's Eve/ New Year. Sometimes my family buys or cooks slightly better food and that's always great... It's only sometimes that when I go out on a normal day and look at some people who seem to have it all made... That's when I feel down. If I don't actually see them, I don't feel anything.

Like recently, my ex-classmate met me and he's successful and has a wife and a child... etc... And I'm still me. But if I'm alone, I usually don't feel too bad. Well, 'usually' being the key word.