alone on a friday night...

I am once again alone, in my one bedroom apartment on a Friday night.

As much as I can't stand everyone I still long for that one person to love and support me. I had that person until two months ago when he left me for another women. I thought he was the one, apparently he had a change of heart.

I just want to stop feeling so empty. I feel pathetic and useless.

That's all I got...

this_portrait

I'm alone in my apartment tonight, too. I've been doing stuff all day, though, so it's more or less a relief to spend the evening at home. I prefer to be productive during these times. I'm thinking of going somewhere tomorrow night, but I don't know where yet.

EvilFlyingCow

I'm alone here on a Friday night too, but I found a site called fridaynightcranks.com where these kids host an Internet prank call show every Friday night from 9pm to 11pm est and allow live chat during the show. Gonna participate for the first time tonight :)

pop-princess

I'm also sitting here alone this friday! I'ts boring.

Well, having a really ugly day so if somebody asked me to go out tonight I would pass anyway :D:D

It was beautiful outside today. I couldn't even bring myself to get off the couch and enjoy it. I honestly cannot remember the last time I enjoyed anything...

jonas89

It was beautiful outside today. I couldn't even bring myself to get off the couch and enjoy it. I honestly cannot remember the last time I enjoyed anything...

just take a few baby steps toward something you enjoy or interest you, always hardest to take the first steps after a heartbreak or whatever the reason might be,
Enjoyment will start to show its self in the end :)

MikeyC

I had that person until two months ago when he left me for another women. I thought he was the one, apparently he had a change of heart.
You're probably depressed or, worse, heartbroken about this. You say you thought he was the one and he left you for someone else, so that will sting bad.

Do you have any friends you could go out with? It doesn't have to be a big thing, but it might be enough to get your mind off your ex.

Sorry to hear about this. ::(:

bsammy

alone on every night is my MO.the alone part i can handle, i just hate the emptiness/boredom

I have no real friends. So going out is just as bad. I also just turned 21 and I'm terrified of becoming a lush
I have an extremely addictive personality...

MikeyC

If you have an extremely addictive personality, it's probably best you don't drink, but that doesn't mean you can't go out!

Are you saying there's absolutely nobody you could go out with? Even if it's not to get "wasted," maybe you and a friend could go out and do something else, like a movie.

I have had many "friends" throughout my life but none of them could understand me or my way of thinkng. I have only been able to keep friends for a few months at a time. I have noticed that most of the people my age are scumbags. The one and only real friend that I thought I had just recently overdosed on heroin. I had no idea he was even doing it so I have kinda lost all faith for everyone else. I have become acustom to putting on the happy face and just going with it but somedays I just do not have the energy.

MikeyC

I have noticed that most of the people my age are scumbags.
I used to think the same thing but there are good people in your age group out there. I'm 25 and I know some decent people around my age. My mate is 29 and he's very mature. Another girl I know is 23 and she's very nice. It all depends on the person. You just need to find those good people through the jungle of bad ones.

The one and only real friend that I thought I had just recently overdosed on heroin. I had no idea he was even doing it so I have kinda lost all faith for everyone else.
Wow, I am incredibly sorry to hear this. ::(: There are no words....

MikeyC

Being let down by someone you care about is probably worse, but that's just me. Sorry you have to go through all of this crap.

MikeyC

People usually tell me good things happen to good people...

Judging by my life experiences its all bull****
Yeah, judging from my own experiences that does not work. You just need to be lucky. I hope it does turn around for you. I'm here if you need someone to chat to.