About to give up

Necrucifer

I am 23, 24 in 15 days for those who dont know but I've been looking nonstop for a job for 3 monthes and hard to believe I have not even got one out of all that I applied for even tryed spamming them with calls every few days...hell a couple of them every day...kids on the way in july assuming its mine will find out then...

no friends only people I talk to are online or at home and not trying to be mean people online are my friends but I need real contact...I hate people but I hate being alone my suicidal thoughts are going up alot the past couple days...

I know some of you are gonna say Im to young to be thinking this way probably or at least think it...hell my favorite thing to do is play video games...well 2nd favorite but I play them alot and now dont even want to do a thing but sit here and rot.

I want to off myself then I dont mainly because if the kids mine...let alone i have to get dentures for my top row no other solution I asked a few dentist...and I'll have no top row of teeth for a few monthes anyway more than likely and then who wants that? no one...at this rate ill prob never get to see my kid if its mine bc of how ****ty depressed I am and suicidal.

Idk if I wrote this just because I needed to let it out or advice...but any advice would help I know what to do but cant even take my own advice I give people kinda makes me a hypocrit...

Little Miss Muffet

Hi, arent there any mental health centres near where you live? I used to go to one it helped massively. They did all kinds of things which I could participate in if I felt up to it or just sit and chat to the other people that attended.

You arent too young to feel the way you do! Perhaps you should see your Dr. Maybe ask him about mental health centres?

Best wishes,
if youd like to chat anytime :D

Hoppy

Talking to someone should help.

Something we tend to forget when we go down is that there are people out there that care. I am planning to phone a help line tomorrow.

DeadmanWalking

Hey, like Miss Muffet said, if you'd like to talk, I'm always here:).

Please don't kill yourself. It's hard, but you've got to keep applying to jobs. If you quit, then you'll definitely never get a job. Maybe you should take a break from applying at the moment and get your head back together. If you die, then those kids won't have a father to take care of them and might end up like me or you. I know that there's a chance that they might not be yours, but let's assume for the moment that they are yours. Also, I don't think that the mother of your children would take your suicide too well, don't you think?

Kiwong

Hang in there mate.

It might help to find a sympathetic ear. At times of crisis I've found free telephone counselling helpful. I also saw a therapist and a counsellor, which helped me think clearly enough to see a path forward. .

pakistan

Bro, these people sitting too high for people like us...Ive kinda reached the end of it too...Act suicidal and a few ppl will give u attention..feels good for a few mins, till they realise your back to normal and its f off time..Dont know about you, but im gonna set an example. Touche

Section_31

Nec, your not too young at all to feel how you are. At all. You matter, and i TOTALLY get what your saying in regards to real people. Sure, everybody on here is awsome, but having a real person there is different.

I have to agree about the helpline thoughts. No one will know if you call one, if thats a concern, and those people there really do want to help. I can feel the pain your in brah, and i dont want to see you do this. Im sure nobody here does.

Things may feel bleak, and hopeless, but dont give up. Theres still so much left to do.