A week left to live.

x000x

I would probably do what i normally do. I would go on here and talk to people, eat, drink green tea and water, sleep. Or I would just be so shocked that I never got the things I wanted during my life, I would just sit there and think about everything that I missed.

oxygencult

Wow, this is a pretty difficult and tough question to answer but I'm going to give it a shot.

Personally, if I found out that I had some sort of chronic illness and I had only 7 days to live, I don't know what I'll do initially. Firstly, I'll have to break the news to my family and friends. I'll would probably have to come clean about having SA and how it has affected my relationships with them. I would want them to know the truth but at the same time I don't want them to feel sorry for me. I would like to spend the last remaining days of my life with my close ones. Besides, I don't think i won't have much energy or willpower to do things that I've always wanted to do in my life, like skydiving.. that's totally out of the question.

Driven' for a Livin'

I would be up for some serious havoc wreaking! Well, not really. I would just go crazy and do all sorts of weird things. I wouldn't really want to damage anything too too bad, or make other people clean up a huge mess. That's kind of selfish. Then of course at the end of it all you'll only find out it was a misunderstanding, and be in a hell of a lotta trouble :)!

I’d spend my last week in seclusion, maybe somewhere rural. I’ve always felt drawn to nature. I’ve told my parents when my time comes, that I want my ashes to be spread somewhere remote with plenty of nature. Over the ground, and a little in a stream.

My ultimate wish if I could have it. Would be to die climbing a mountain, and for my body never to be found. I don’t want to be buried or cremated.

hippiechild

I'd run around my town putting love notes in everyone's mailbox and knocking on doors to give people hugs. I'd mail letters and packages to all the awesome people who I've talked to but never met. Then I'd embark on a journey to nearby cities to continue wreaking relatively harmless ridiculousness.

During my last 3 or so hours I'd probably go into a crazed frenzy of babbling, scribbling, going through violent spasms, covering myself in paint and wailing myself around... all just because it sounds pretty fun.

Last edited:

Rodox

I would go to somewhere hidden in nature and be resting and thinking of the best moments in my life,those were with a girl of course.

sopranos

i would get off my face on copious amounts of drugs, especially cocaine, because i wouldnt have to deal with the inevitable depression from the comedown.

mimi1988

I've often thought about what I would do if I had only ONE week to live.
One week is definately NOT enough time to plan a family reunion (lol), but da*mit I'd try! I'd tell my family how much I loved them a thousand times. I'd travel to Vegas, NY, and Hawaii (or at least I'd try to vist one of them). My social anxiety would most certainly vanish, 'cause I wouldn't give a F**k anymore (lol)! There's not much you can accomplish in a week, so this is about it. Or at least this is all I can think of at the moment.

Last edited:

MsKip

I wouldn't tell anybody about it, then I'd wander off somewhere to die where nobody would find me.

I'm a happy bunny.

I'd go see my almost girlfriend who lives 4 hours away from me for the first two nights, then I'd come back home and get drunk with my 2 friends for the third night, then I'd go all the way to BC and spend the rest of the time camping with my family

That would be the ultimate last week :D

Alexfangirl

Interestedly enough I think this would completely cure my social phobia cause I wouldn't care what people thought of me at that point.

Maybe next time I'm feeling anxious I should just pretend I'm going to die soon.

Last edited:

Kinetik

I think I'd be very self-destructive if I only had a week to live. I'd probably do a lot of drugs, hire prostitutes, smoke a pack a day, drink til I pass out every night, and donate all my worldly possessions and money to a good cause.

Last edited:
lmao this thread is funny. Why would you guys say what you'd do if you had a week to live, why not live like this now?

Tell you the truth, I probably would do some really horrible stuff if I knew there was only a week left.

Noca

Banned
Seeing as I would prolly be so sick since I was dying within a week, Id prolly spend my time in a hospital bed. Oh and Id prolly do E too, just for fun.

hippiechild

lmao this thread is funny. Why would you guys say what you'd do if you had a week to live, why not live like this now?

Because I'd be locked up and labeled as psychotic and delusional... plus (like in the case of some people's plans) blowing all your money in one week doesn't go down well when you have a whole life (more than a week) ahead of you ::p:

as far as general appreciation of life goes, I agree wholeheartedly :)