A special trick to being a lot more social

MentalyBlind

Hello everyone! I am in a great mood lately because I stumbled upon something pretty fun and exciting that helps me socialize in a big way...and before learning this my social skills were reallllllllllly bad. I use to walk away when people looked at me or even said hello.

I found this book about social engineering and it is amazing, I used the book just like a guide into befriending people, so far I have hooked up with 2 different girls at the bar in 2 weeks and made 7 new friends in one day that I met on the sidewalk while walking to pick up some games at the mall. Now I use the book to get over my social stress and anxiety just like someone who uses glasses to see better...this book is a god send. Social engineering helps you get what you want from others like friendship or information. Im not an ******* so i don't use it for extreme personal gain, I just wanted friends.

So if your at all interested in this book here is the title on amazon ( Social Engineering: the art of human hacking ) yea it sounds shady but it's a really good read.

I believe that if your having trouble connecting with other people that it's alright to use tactics to get over your stress and issues that you have with people. Like for me I use books like social engineering, The 33 strategies of war, Art of seduction, effectively managing difficult people, and other psychology books to give me the tools to connect with others.

What are your views on this sort of thing? is it ethical or unethical in your opinion and would you try this? why and why not?

Feeling_Nothing

That's awesome ! Glad you met people like that. I would have no clue on how to begin on that sort of stuff so it takes a lot of courage I guess. I never tried books, I feel like they force me to act like someone I'm not. I'm glad it worked out for you though!

MentalyBlind

a tip? hmm Well the way I do my socializing is with the things I read and only surround myself with the kinds of people that I want to be and then (this is the tricky part) I use the first thought that comes to mind that is the subconscious thought and never second guess yourself and then just talk and smile, Also saying the persons name a few times in the convo to who ever your talking to makes them connect to you so they like you more. and some people like to be touched like on the shoulders and a pat on the back or a hand shake. eye contact is a strong skill and it was hard for me to do cause I hate looking at other people it just freaks me out. but i pushed through it and that how I got my dates :D It's all mind games but it works.

MentalyBlind

Yea that was the hard part for me but you just have to think about the rewards after working so hard to win them over, If it helps think of it as your job and you have to do it.

Boby

Also saying the persons name a few times in the convo to who ever your talking to makes them connect to you so they like you more.
Yeah I know that ::p:,that's work's 100%,to bad I have a very bad short memory,if I meet 3-4 ppl at the same time it's a high chance I will forget their names.

Srijita52

Yeah I know that ::p:,that's work's 100%,to bad I have a very bad short memory,if I meet 3-4 ppl at the same time it's a high chance I will forget their names.
I'm the same. I can never remember people's names unless I've known them for a month or so.

MentalyBlind

but yea the social engineering is amazing. you can use it for so much stuff like at work to get the raise you wanted, to get a job, to get a girlfriend or boyfriend, get someone to tell you something that they had to keep from everyone. passwords and much much more uses for social engineering...it's hacking people.

Eristelle

How exactly did you use this book to your advantage? Did you read specific chapters or the entire book?

nightcrawler

I remember talking to a girl I deliver to once (I'm a postman) and said her name in the conversation and her face lit up, so yeah I think they do like it. I quite fancy her too so will have to try it again next time I see her :)

MentalyBlind

to answer Eristelle, I highlighted specific parts of the book and turned the information into a how to type reference book. i do that to most of my books. and yea it's like bewitching people. sort of the very first kind of magic I would say

MrSunday

I just want to develop a technique where I can destroy rude people without getting caught by the criminal justice system. Only if I had the death note.

Very impressive.

I just got a few questions....

How in earth have you made 7 friends a day? At a gamestore?

Let me start this, I'm scared of running into people and say Hi, so how should I do that? I know it's a chance. I WISH I could do that. But how can I hack that for myself too? ::p:

it's so brave what you did. Seriously. I don't have the guts at all to do that. I never talk to strangers. Though it's something I wish. Once a guy started talking to me out of the blue, at school. So yeah IT IS possible. I didn't know him, he was in another class of my old school. But hey, I haven't got the guts like him, I want to be better at Socializing, I want to roll a conversation like a pro or at least much better than a weirdow.. I wish I was like YOU.

Good job.

Hey, I might buy that book. I like how communication works, it's the solution for so many things.

Kiwong

I don't want to be a lot more social. I want to bluff my way through the limited social interaction I need to do the things I love that involve people and the potential damage they can cause me.