A decision I made myself...

Daniel089

Today I called a sexpartner to lose my virginity next week, I don't really regret it, in fact I was happy a bit after I got the appointment. Honestly sex was on my mind for far too long, I feel like I want to experience it, so technically I wasn't like "oh my god I'm still a virgin"...
Second, I'm sure I don't want to waste my money on prostitutes in the future, I just want to experience something I always wanted. I know I'm capable of losing it with let's say a girl I love, but maybe my chances are too low, and anyway my mind was already on this prostitute thing like a persistent flea on a dog.

Last edited:

bluebells

I don't get this.. If you're brave enough to get an appointment for sex, why can't you ask a girl out?

Daniel089

I don't get this.. If you're brave enough to get an appointment for sex, why can't you ask a girl out?

I'm brave enough to do that. But you see I just can't wait anymore, until someone would find me that attractive enough...
The point is, I was dwelling on this topic for far too long, now I made a step and I don't regret it.

And gunners is right. If I'm honest, I became disappointed, because like 4 girls said no to me in the past 8 months. But I still want to find the "only one" later. I just got my mind set on this thing already anyway... Maybe lots of pressure inside will just vanish after next week, who knows.

Last edited:

spearhunter

You are probably not the only one to thing of doing it,I always thought about calling a lady and pay her but I never had the balls to do it.

There is nothing to get or understand here.
It is an issue the OP does not want to ponder on anymore! The OP is tired of thinking about it and the resolution to the problem is to have sex.

We must understand the male perspective here. Men feel they MUST be able to perform perfectly in bed. If a man cannot get sex to hone his skills because he lacks those skills - in turn can't get close to a girl - it hits us men hard. We don't want to let you down girls, we really don't.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
You guys don't understand that a girl who judges you over that lacks common sense, therefore it would make a terrible partner.

Any girl that is not a shallow bitch will not give a damn. But none of you seem to get that. You have a macho man complex.

thegunners21

What is there to get? This man wants to experience sex and if he can't get it the usual way, he will go out and pay for it.

We just want to experience sex. (I'm in the same boat)

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I was responding to Sial in the last one, as I see no logic in the whole "experience" thing. But that's just me.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Because any caring girl who uses her brain isn't going to care wether your'e good at it or not. If a girl judges you based on how good you are in bed, she's not worth it.

Now if you just want to feel good about yourself, that's a different story. Do as you wish.

@Nat

I lol'd

thegunners21

I can argue that sex is an important part of a relationship and if that's no good, then you've got a problem. (not saying you should be judged for it the first time you do it. From what I've heard it gets better as partners get used to each other)

Also, I define shallow as judging someone based on something they can't control. For example, one can't control their looks (except losing/gaining muscle/fat) and therefore it would be shallow to judge someone based on that. (one could argue that discriminating partners based on intelligence can be shallow as well).

One can obviously get better at sex with time and practice.

Anyways, that's my perspective.

jaim38

I see people bragging about how many people they slept with (or who they slept with) these days, and every conquest is like a trophy. Is being good at sex something to be proud of? Would you brag to people or list it as one of your skills on your resume?

Skills

-Microsoft Office - Word, Powerpoint, Excel
-Creative Writing
-Good at sex – ability to please 4-5 women in one sitting.

Because any caring girl who uses her brain isn't going to care wether your'e good at it or not. If a girl judges you based on how good you are in bed, she's not worth it.

I agree. Relationship is more than just sex.

FallenFeathers

I find the constant topics and the making an issue out of not having it, or people constantly debating the nature of it, stereotyping it.. just as annoying as people who might brag about it tbh.

I like talking about most things, I like talking about issues which don't always get brought up in real life, maybe I'm having a bad few days but Im finding the amount it's brought up and also some of the attitudes towards it draining on here.

telepathine

We must understand the male perspective here. Men feel they MUST be able to perform perfectly in bed. If a man cannot get sex to hone his skills because he lacks those skills - in turn can't get close to a girl - it hits us men hard. We don't want to let you down girls, we really don't.

i might be going a bit off topic here and i'm not trying to start an argument (SIAL IS AWESOME), but i just wanted to say that i can relate to the above statement even though i'm a woman. i have a LOT of performance anxiety and i'm under the impression that guys want women they're with to be passionate, involved, etc, but when you have anxiety about the whole thing... eep. i could be out of the norm here, i don't know. :p

If a girl judges you based on how good you are in bed, she's not worth it.

sexual compatibility is important, but when it comes down to it... yep. excellent point.