forksandspoons

I was having a great day. Tons of fun, great presents, hanging out with family I don't get to see often. I was totally relaxed and in my element.

Then my Dad pulled out a camera to take a group picture and I literally got sick to my stomach and had to leave. Ive been alone in my room ever since and nobody understands why. My SA includes an awful fear of having my picture taken.

I felt nauseous, dizzy, and weak. I laid down for a while and that feeling went away, then I got extremely pissed off. I grabbed my trash can and slammed it on the ground 2 or 3 times. My Dad came up and started banging on my door yelling at me.

It was great while it lasted though.

Phoenixx

Sorry to hear, spider :( I hope the rest of your night goes okay. Hopefully your family will make it up to you. I apologize that I can't help you much, but try to hang in there :)

Then my Dad pulled out a camera to take a group picture and I literally got sick to my stomach and had to leave. Ive been alone in my room ever since and nobody understands why. My SA includes an awful fear of having my picture taken.

I felt nauseous, dizzy, and weak. I laid down for a while and that feeling went away, then I got extremely pissed off.

^ I am the same way with cameras. I get sooo nervous and feel sick whenever someone takes out a camera. I try to disappear whenever I can :p

replica

I'm just glad it's over. I also spent the whole day in my room also, had only 2 pieces of bread and cheese for the whole day, I was hungry and couldn't bring myself to eat. It was hot and felt like crap but was feeling better as the sun came down.

fitftw

I stayed alone in my apartment all day in my PJ's. Ate a ton of food, drank a few beers, played a lot of videogames. Meh.

Good. I got a lot of stuff but my favourite gift was my new camere (Sony cyber shot W350). I basically spent the day chilling with my mom and brother and playing two new games I got.

Xylia

Spent the day with my husband watching movies, eating a yummy Christmas dinner, playing games, and posting on here. Only thing missing was the Christmas tree... Hopefully, next year we'll get one so I can decorate the hell out of it :D

EscapeArtist

Spider, sorry to hear that. Lonely christamses, never fun

Don't mean to be ... ungrateful. I am very grateful that things seemed to turn around at the right times this year. But I'd have to say it was definitely not enjoyable.

Sisters and parents fought a lot, bringing some to tears, etc... Then after the Christmas (eve) dinner my mom had an allergic reaction to the cheese cake. After she had to lie down, and all that, her personality completely changes, she turns into this maniac evil woman... Like she'll go around insulting people and laughing, screaming "STUFF!!! STUFF!! TAKE YOUR STUFF YOU"RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER" when nobody even has spoken to her. It's really crazy. She drove herself to the hospital eventually because she was having a panic attack from it. She really hurt my older sister though, causing my older sister to rip apart the gift that was there for my mother.

I'm just glad to know it was an allergic reaction and that she's not reverting to some old self of hers. I'm happy that she was able to recognize this, elated even. The dinner was nice, and, visiting a grandmother who is usually very depressed/angry, she was joyful this time! That was wonderful to see... So it's been so/so.

Liam17

Well i'v got flu.

Had nothing to eat for 48 hours.

Have had 10 shots of whiskey.

Can't sleep D: