I like Christmas actually. :3

I celebrate it my own way; No presents, don't go outside much (no towns-squire with the ''jolly'' people), no fake-best wishes, no illusion of a ''magical time'', no cheesy family time. I just enjoy the snow, if there's any. Watch some good movies (as there's bound to be on Christmas), enjoy Christmas dinner on the second day, and for the rest it's just business as usual. :3

mrb

watching my kids opening there xmas pressies and seeing there faces i love , its like whoooooo thanks dad , tiny arms thrown around me now that i love :) the rest hmmmmmmm i hate all the christmas songs on the radio 24/7 , i hate all the advertising on tv to do with christmas 24/7 , i hate those silly santa hats you have to wear at xmas dinners , not that i go to them anyways , my kids are 220 miles away so im usually on my own , but i do enjoy seeing all the kids playing with there new bikes and stuff on the street :) looking all so happy , christmas is mostly for kids , for a lot of adults its a nightmare getting and being able to afford all that christmas stuff ... some people put them selves into debt for months just getting it all , that must be hard on familys who struggle for money 24/7 ........

mummylala

The only thing i like about Christmas is seeing the look on my kids faces when they open their prezzies and watching them play and have a good day.. other than that i hate it, family bickering and arguing about who wants to go to whos house, i cant be bothered with all that..

I could care less about it. I used to like it because of the presents but now that I am older, the presents have gotten crapper and I seemingly now have an obligation to reciprocate the gift-giving. **** sucks.

Ignace

I like it half. On one side the atmosphere is great and the snow is just too fun to watch to be true. It's also a good excuse for buying stuff I want. :D Bad side on it, My dad tries to get me to friends because it's sad when a 17 years old teenager stays inside with Christmas or New Year... And New Year is worse then Christmas. I like it, but it's always other people telling me what to do and then the feeling of being an isolated dude is extra depressing. Then there's my birthday, the day after New Year. It's still vacation then. When I go to school again some people know I had a birthday and they start firing a series of questions ...:(

Rembrandt Broam

I do like it. There are many reasons why I should probably dislike it, but it still retains that slight glimmer of magic from my childhood.

Damaged

I love Christmas, its my favourite time of year :)
Food, family, presents and winter, its happiness for me.

Felgen

Christmas was better when I was a kid, but I still don't mind the season. I hate new years eve, though...

Aussie_Lad

I can't stand the whole buying present thing, because it represents a society too focussed on consumerism. Everything else about Christmas I like.