10 Day Computer/TV Free Challenge

springk

Don't wanna, don't wanna...

I think I could do it, but given the situation here in Mexico (I don't think I have to go on full detail), them internets and the ocassional movie on TV are all I got left.

sorry to sound ignorant but what do you mean by given situation in mexico?

Klonoa

sorry to sound ignorant but what do you mean by given situation in mexico?

The Drug War. It made going out incredibly dangerous, you might stumble in a gunfight, or be victim of theft. All bars, pubs and discos got shutted down here in my city after they got shot down, 30s mafia style.

Soldiers everywhere, as well militar and federal police chopters patrolling. And the ocassional marines. However, due corrupt goverment, they haven't been able of controlling the situation. ;_;

Of course, this has made the whole city population very stressed and heavily violent.

Section_31

This unfortunately is just not possible for me due to the nature of my job, i sit in front of a computer all day every day and HAVE to be on it. I hardly watch any TV except for documentaries, or horror movies. Other then that...

oh, and trying to go without my cellphone(s)? ha!. I wish!. one for work and one for family who panic if they cant get a hold of me every 2 days lol.

MikeyC

Adding will naturally subtract.
Absolutely. Once you have other things to fill in your time, you will see that you can avoid the Internet far easier.

The point is not to completely devoid your life of the Internet, though - sometimes it's good to get on and muck about for a little while, de-stress, or what-have-you. Striking a balance is the best, and I'm sure you'll be able to do it. :)

Great work regardless, Escape. I'm happy that you at least attempted it and you're on your way to breaking free from the Internet's shackles. :thumbup: