Your pets

DarkPhoenix

My pets have helped me through some tough times in my life, when people have let me down animals have brought me the comfort and companionship that having social anxiety makes hard to find, they accept you and love you for they way you are without bias judgement. So how have your pets helped you in your life? how important are they to your happiness today?

Emily_G

My dogs are two of the most wonderful things on this earth....they love me so much and I love them :)

Lorraine Manca

i love my dog to death. she's always so happy. it even looks like she's dancing when she's excited. when i picked her out, she was the only dog at the shelter that wasnt barking insanely. she just looked out of her cage like, "what the hell?" she seemed more human than dog. i knew she was my soulmate right away. shes also extremely shy, like me. i like animals much more than people.

Last edited:

Smartie

I'd be lost without my budgie, he keeps me company, actually he can drive me round the bend some days as he's just to darn friendly & wont leave me alone :)

bigrob

We had to put our cat down last year...cancer. That about killed me. My wife practically forced another cat upon me after I moped around for 2 months.

Now it's my new best friend and I don't know what I would do without her!

I'd rather deal with my cats than people.

Zeyla

I had a little cat named Tabby from when I was 5 to after I'd just turned 18. She was the most wonderful cat on the whole planet, and my best friend in the world. Tabby treated me like her kitten. Lossing her was the hardest thing ever. She died on my lap.

Two and a half years before she died, my Grandma gave me another cat, Possum. I didn't want another cat at first, because it would seem like I was replacing Tabby. But Poss needed me, she was too scared to come out of the bathroom where my Mum first put her, and about three months went by. (My mm wanted her to be her cat.) Then Poss started rubbing against my legs when I brushed my teeth, and started running into my room every morning to great me. She's the most affectionate cat I've ever meet. She got outside less then a week after I'd moved at the start of this year, and never came back. I still miss her :(

About a month ago, I got a kitten named Twix. She's extremely loving, and I love her a lot.

hangbi92

they accept you and love you for they way you are without bias judgement
i so like this sentence. They dont judge us. I want to have a pet too
Sometimes i wish i could be like them, so that i dont have to suffer from the pains caused by the cruel judgement of humanity

Luna1740

starbaby.jpg

This is Starbaby and she has SA too, hence the looking away from the person behind the camera

Illusions

My cat is the pretty independent bah-humbug type who's not one to sit on your lap and cuddle you... but she keeps me company and lets me pat her, which is good enough for me. It's disgusting how affectionate my family and I are with her. ("Aww kitty!" Or sometimes gibberish like "Kittypants") :D

Last edited:

Lost Girl

I once overfed my Sea Monkeys and they got sick so I gave them some Sea Monkey Medicine and it didn't work so they went to Sea Monkey heaven.

Sea monkeys completely blow my mind. I bought sea monkeys for my little girl (well they were more for me but don't tell her that ::p:) and she was so impatient that she got the packets mixed up and mixed up the wrong ones so they were dead before they were even given a chance! I'm hiding them from her next time we try it again.

Here's my agoraphobic cat, Lizzy. She completely freaks out when we try to take her outside and will not leave the house. When she hasn't got an option, she wails like you wouldn't believe and carries right on for hours until she's back home again. We're not super-close, her and my hubby are the ones in the love affair, haha, but we have fun together, and nice to have a family member that's even more house-bound than I am ::p:.

2uzqb1h.jpg

I'm Not There

I got my current cat when I was 7 years old (I'm 20 now). Ever since then, I've never loved anyone more than her. Tomorrow I'm taking her to the vet because she's been refusing to eat lately. Chances are that she'll have to be put down just like one of my previous cats (for the same reason, that one stopped eating as well). I don't know what I'll have to do without her, she's been my best pal for the last thirteen years...::(:

DarkPhoenix

I got my current cat when I was 7 years old (I'm 20 now). Ever since then, I've never loved anyone more than her. Tomorrow I'm taking her to the vet because she's been refusing to eat lately. Chances are that she'll have to be put down just like one of my previous cats (for the same reason, that one stopped eating as well). I don't know what I'll have to do without her, she's been my best pal for the last thirteen years...::(:

Try not to assume the worst, perhaps shes having problems with her teeth and eating is painful for her, maybe an infection? have you tried heating up her food?

lunarla

My kitty means a ridiculous amount to me. I've always loved cats and all animals, really. But I've never felt more connected to any animal (or person...) than I do to my kitty.

Sea monkeys completely blow my mind. I bought sea monkeys for my little girl (well they were more for me but don't tell her that ::p:) and she was so impatient that she got the packets mixed up and mixed up the wrong ones so they were dead before they were even given a chance! I'm hiding them from her next time we try it again.

Here's my agoraphobic cat, Lizzy. She completely freaks out when we try to take her outside and will not leave the house. When she hasn't got an option, she wails like you wouldn't believe and carries right on for hours until she's back home again. We're not super-close, her and my hubby are the ones in the love affair, haha, but we have fun together, and nice to have a family member that's even more house-bound than I am ::p:.

2uzqb1h.jpg

Nice cat! Haha very cute!

I'm Not There

Try not to assume the worst, perhaps shes having problems with her teeth and eating is painful for her, maybe an infection? have you tried heating up her food?

It could be that I'm overreacting, I'm just so scared of losing her. Anyways, thanks for the advice and setting my mind at ease a bit :)

lef09012

Yes they means alot for me. But honestly, sometimes I want to put them adoption because of the pressure of taking care of them. Having SA, taking them for a walk twice, plus one potty a day isn't easy for me especially now my hubby is in different country. I love them alot. I get confused which is good for them. To be with me in this no yard apartment, or being adopted by outgoing person who has yard. I think I think this pessimistic way because of SA.
Just wondering people have dogs take them for a walk everyday? I do, and it is hard.