You know you're a hermit when...

oNecoOlazN

NormanBates said:
A Hermit
--When your nickname is magician because you disappear a lot.
--When you turn down friends on a daily basis because you'd rather read books.
--When you spend a lot of time pretending you're asleep.
--When somebody at work comes up to you and says "So are you going to talk today?"
--When you have just joined a website called Social Phobia World.

hey, at least you HAVE friends that ask you out,and not to mention on a daily basis. Some of us arnt as lucky as you.
Loooool@ #4/5...sad i know

YAY!!!~ :roll:

slimjim119

You know your a hermit when mice try to make a nest in your cars engine compartment after sitting in the driveway all weekend. Not recently, but that seriously happened in the summertime a few years ago.

lilcharlie

You know you're a hermit when..

-the sun hurts your eyes

-it feels great to be back in your room and no one bothers you

:eek:)

Secret

It's sounds quite elegant that you can afford to buy food from a delivery firm!xD...Of course it's not elegant...but it's smart though

princess_haru

...when you feel more emotional about finishing a book and saying goodbye to your fictional friends, than you do about falling out of touch with real friends

...when your cat has a better social life than you

...when you run upstairs and peer out of the window in a panic every time the door knocks unexpectedly

recluse

When you'r skin has become translucent from lack of sunlight
You realise that Abraham Lincoln is no longer president
You realise that horses are no longer used as transportation (except for amish people)
You feel the cold (in winter) more than other people
You (men) look at you reflection as you walk past glass and realise your hair has grown and you have a huge beard, like Tom Hanks in 'Castaway'
When the only thing you look forwards to is going to bed to sleep.

When it eventually feels as if you've gone to bed on New Years Day and wake up again on New Years Eve having done nothing more than sleep and eat for another 12 months.

lyricalliaisons

I know I'm a hermit (everyone who knows me does too), but something that happened about a week ago made it even more clear. Some family members came over & the entire time they were here, I was in my room, scared to death & hoping they would leave. I even heard my uncle downstairs saying that the least I could do was come down & talk to my family. But I couldn't.... too scared.