Would You Rather?

Shyangel

I hope this thread doesn't already exist!

The game is this....

Would you rather have coke, or pepsi?

You answer: Pepsi

Then you come up with your own would you rather, ect.

I'll start!

Would you rather jump out of an air plane or eat a bug?

MikeyC

A thread like this does exist, but never mind.

Would you rather jump out of an air plane or eat a bug?
Jump out of a plane. I hope you mean skydiving.

Would you rather $1 million up front or $50,000 a month for 20 months?

Shyangel

A thread like this does exist, but never mind.

Jump out of a plane. I hope you mean skydiving.

Would you rather $1 million up front or $50,000 a month for 20 months?

That's a good point, I didn't even think about that. lol You just volunteered to jump out of a plane not knowing if you have a parachute or not, should probably read the fine print next time. lol

I definitely think I would go with the 50,00 over 20 months because it stops me from spending it all at once.

Would you rather rather go to your dream concert or go on your dream vacation?

Kevin T

That's a good point, I didn't even think about that. lol You just volunteered to jump out of a plane not knowing if you have a parachute or not, should probably read the fine print next time. lol

I definitely think I would go with the 50,00 over 20 months because it stops me from spending it all at once.

Would you rather rather go to your dream concert or go on your dream vacation?

Dream vacation for sure. I'm not big on concerts.

Would you rather be charismatic and eloquent but not good looking, or good looking but neither charismatic nor eloquent?

Would you rather be charismatic and eloquent but not good looking, or good looking but neither charismatic nor eloquent?

I'd rather be good looking.
The good looking get the best deals in life, no matter what their personality is like.

Would you rather be mentally handicapped or physically handicapped?

Shyangel

I'd rather be good looking.
The good looking get the best deals in life, no matter what their personality is like.

Would you rather be mentally handicapped or physically handicapped?

Physically, even though, I would dread either. It just seems harder to be mentally handicapped.

Would you rather dance with a clown or with a fire dancer?

upndwn

With a fire dancer. Clowns freak me out.

Would you rather be stuck in a time loop and relive the same day forever or have incurable amnesia forgetting everything you know (except for basic language skills) every morning you wake up?

Arise87

With a fire dancer. Clowns freak me out.

Would you rather be stuck in a time loop and relive the same day forever or have incurable amnesia forgetting everything you know (except for basic language skills) every morning you wake up?

I'd rather relive the same day over and over. At least that way I'd know what to expect and would probably just have fun every day knowing that no one would remember when the day repeated( like Groundhog's day w/ Bill Murray).

Would you rather be truly loved by one person or feared by millions who would do your bidding?

GhastlyCC

^
An arm.
If I was in that type of situation chances are I would either need to get away from there fast or walk a long way.
Both legs would be needed.
An arm would be easier to tourniquet.
And dragging/hobbling around while losing blood=No good.
Details! lol :D

Would you rather have the ability of flight or to breath under water?

upndwn

Flight, I have a fear of water and the things that lurk within

Would you rather.........

Have a sex change or have your entire body tattooed?

coyote

tattoos

would you rather wear a colander to the market?

or

stand on your head in a phone booth?

Kevin T

Wear a colander to the market. If people ask why I'd just tell them I'm from Berkley. :D

Would you rather win a brand new car or be able to eat free at any fast food place for life?