why we are all on SPW

FOR REAL

Banned
we are all on here because we have problems. we all deal with it in different ways. everyone on here should be treated fairly, ive made many mistakes on here.
it must be really daunting for a new person to read threads like "should FOR REAL be banned" or "ban the word LOL from SPW" they are not supposed to be serious. its the way i deal with things. what to remember is that we cant all get on with each other. its just life. thats the way it goes.
lots of people come here to vent for various reasons. thats what the site is for. maybe some of the smart ass remarks should be kept to visitor messages.
sometimes i cant sleep during the day, cause i worry if ive offended anyone on here.
theres lots of reasons why people dont like to joke around on here. they are looking for support to get better, a death in the family or just simply they dont know how to smile and laugh, its up to all of us to show some support. and they can eventualy smile and laugh with us

by ridiculing other peoples posts, its only going to make them feel worse!
i felt like an outsider when i first joined here. i bet everyone else here did aswel!!!

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!

I hope this isn't in response to how i have been the last few days. I feel alienated in general, people in real life have ridiculed me and made it hard for me to join things.

I am at fault too i reckon because i expect things too soon, and feel frustrated that everyone else seems to be best friends, while i have always felt unwelcome.

You seem decent, and i think you and everyone else should be able to enjoy posting here and joking around if it makes you feel better about life. I dont want to drag others down at all, i like to get on with people.

Remus

Staff member
@ FOR_REAL.... pop daft posts in off topic, then it's more obvious its joking around. Or maybe post in the texts/phrases forum

You tend to post spoof topics in the social anxiety forum, half the time I have to move them

FOR REAL

Banned
I hope this isn't in response to how i have been the last few days. I feel alienated in general, people in real life have ridiculed me and made it hard for me to join things.

I am at fault too i reckon because i expect things too soon, and feel frustrated that everyone else seems to be best friends, while i have always felt unwelcome.

You seem decent, and i think you and everyone else should be able to enjoy posting here and joking around if it makes you feel better about life. I dont want to drag others down at all, i like to get on with people.

it was just a general response, but if im honest you opened my eyes:)

i will always make smart ass comments. thats just the way i deal with stuff. im glad your on here and i hope you feel at home on here :)

I am the first to admit i fool around a lot of the time, but i don't ridicule people.
I voice my opinions on certain subjects just like everyone else.
And i always help people if they need support.

FOR REAL

Banned
You tend to post spoof topics in the social anxiety forum, half the time I have to move them

its not a spoof post, i really mean what i said :)

in saying that though, you must have to move most of my posts into the garbage bin. i dont blame you.

Danfalc

Banned
its not a spoof post, i really mean what i said :)

in saying that though, you must have to move most of my posts into the garbage bin. i dont blame you.

I think what Remus means is in the future,keep off topic threads spoof threads..in off topic.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I agree 100% with FOR REAL.

That's how I felt when I saw that thread, where the person was talking seriously and some people were posting random things. Honestly, it pissed me off... I think some people here should try to remember how they would feel if the very same thing happened to them. Wouldn't they feel anxious, ridiculed, left out, etc? Would you like it if you have a complain, if you feel bad about something, you talk to someone and they make fun of you instead of listening? Isn't that one of the main fears of many people here? We are supposed to support others, not making their fears come true.
I support voicing opinions, but there's a limit. One thing is voicing an opinion, the other is making someone else feel bad.

mrb

well someones got a serious hat on today havent they for real :) as for myself yes im a bit of a joker but i dont think iv ever ridiculed anyones serious posts ...... as you say serious posts are for serious answers people needing advice help ect ect joke posts are good they lighten the mood round here , and god knows we all need a laugh now and again ... i know i do

Krista

That was very endearing and genuine of you to say. I think it helps that others know they're always welcome here, sometimes we should take time away from ourselves to view how other (new) people see this forum. We're obviously a tight knit group, some of us more than others and we've gotten rather comfortable in our status positions.

Indeed you make jokes but for the most part, I think people understand you say them in jest. What's sad is you're being serious and others think you're kidding but well thought out and said dear. I commend you and say thanks for reminding us that it's not always about ourselves. I do apologize if I'm guilty of this guys ::eek::

ThRAK AttAKk

I just have to say that I am a REaL FOR_REAL fan!!!!!! The best sense is non-sense. But really, nice post. I agree with you here. I personally love randomness, a lot more than the usual negativity. Especially if it's somehow connected with the subject. I think I'm another one of the mad ones here though. ): :)

mrb

FOR REAL, you don't offend me, hon. However, if anyone does feel offended by your posts, it is not because you actually meant to offend anyone or because you write offensive remarks. Personally, I welcome your smart-ass remarks so you don't have to worry about me, honey bunches. You're a sweetheart for caring how others may feel, though. :) I've actually had to erase one or two comments after I realized that it wasn't entirely appropriate to joke around in certain threads. I'm a bit of a jerk myself. Hope that makes you feel better.

i agree in FACT im going to get a sex change and ask for real to marry me :D

megalon

we are all on here because we have problems. we all deal with it in different ways. everyone on here should be treated fairly, ive made many mistakes on here.
it must be really daunting for a new person to read threads like "should FOR REAL be banned" or "ban the word LOL from SPW" they are not supposed to be serious. its the way i deal with things. what to remember is that we cant all get on with each other. its just life. thats the way it goes.
lots of people come here to vent for various reasons. thats what the site is for. maybe some of the smart ass remarks should be kept to visitor messages.
sometimes i cant sleep during the day, cause i worry if ive offended anyone on here.
theres lots of reasons why people dont like to joke around on here. they are looking for support to get better, a death in the family or just simply they dont know how to smile and laugh, its up to all of us to show some support. and they can eventualy smile and laugh with us

by ridiculing other peoples posts, its only going to make them feel worse!
i felt like an outsider when i first joined here. i bet everyone else here did aswel!!!

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!

There's your problem. You're supposed to sleep during the night.:rolleyes: