why does my boyfriend do this?

Silatuyok

To be honest, those sorts of things would make me uncomfortable in a relationship. I trust my bf and try not to be a control freak, but if he does something that makes me uncomfortable, I let him know. Oftentimes it is only my own neuroticism (and he knows that) but he respects it anyway and tries to come to a good compromise with me.

ar1605

honestly i think that you should talk to him and see why he is doing what he is doing. You dont think he is cheating on you or anything do you?

mismeek

Yeah I wouldnt go straight to the negative. If i bought someone something nice and it broke, I would take it to get it fixed. And how do you know hes not trying to text your cousin so he can find you an awesome present?

LazyHermitCrab

Yeah I wouldnt go straight to the negative. If i bought someone something nice and it broke, I would take it to get it fixed. And how do you know hes not trying to text your cousin so he can find you an awesome present?

If you bought something for someone else and it broke, you would take it to get fixed for the person you gave it to? Just making sure thx