whos life has been ruin becuzz of social anxiety?

just wanna b normal

i just wanna know or is it only meh...any opportunities you missed out on chances you should of took any regrets you might have? friends? girlfriends? boyfriends? that special someone? thee experiences you missed out on all due to social anxiety? things you should of done? the life you lost? the life you could of had? cuzz admit it, were not getting any younger folks! i mean think about it, wouldnt yur life had been way different if you didnt have social anxiety? if i could only go back in time hhh...(sigh)::(:

coyote

that's a lot to cover

I'll just say, "yes" - my life has suffered

but I'm turning things around now

it's never too late

just wanna b normal

i know i missed out on heccalot...alot! this cant continue cuzz its killing me i cant take it this needs to end rite now! so i can finally hav a normal life! i can say im getting better tho slowly.

coyote

i know i missed out on heccalot...alot! this cant continue cuzz its killing me i cant take it this needs to end rite now! so i can finally hav a normal life! i can say im getting better tho slowly.

awesome!

start now

just keep taking the next right step

keep doing the next right thing

fitftw

one's life is never 'ruined'. It is you who chooses to believe that your life is ruined. Try changing your mind, look at life from a different perspective. Look where we all end up regardless of who you are.

Forgotten-Children

i missed out on a special someone...if it wasnt for social anxiety we be together rite now! but instead shes with someone else::(:(sigh)

*pat pat* You'll find someone someday. Heck I gave up looking for a boyfriend during HighSchool yet he found me on a Pokemon website. Ya never know what'll happen in the future so just keep looking forward *shot for Meet the Robinson's reference*

D

deleted user 1

I can say that it has ruined my life. Everything is in tatters, having to start from scratch. I couldn't list all the missed opportunities if I tried! One of the things I most regret is losing contact with my best friend.

just wanna b normal

I can say that it has ruined my life. Everything is in tatters, having to start from scratch. I couldn't list all the missed opportunities if I tried! One of the things I most regret is losing contact with my best friend.

i know what u mean. im just tryin turn my life around now that i know they actually have a name for whats wrong with me having to start frum scratch friends, girlfriend. im getting better tho little by little

Buzzard

i missed out on a special someone...if it wasnt for social anxiety we be together rite now! but instead shes with someone else::(:(sigh)

Same here. I've let the only person who understands me go. She tried so hard but was waiting for me to kiss her and ofcourse that never happened. I'm still madly in love with her but she bought a house together with her bf a couple months ago. Feels like I missed my one chance at happiness. I know there are many fish in the sea but not many that understand SA and definitly not many extinctionists (as I am) and she has/is both.
And yes, my life has been ruined. Simply because I don't really want to change. I try because I don't have a choice but it is so hard and doesn't seem worth the effort. I just want it to be over.