who wants to be a mod

Krista

I wouldn't mind being a moderator. I do enjoy that a vast majority of you ask me for help, of course I could think of people who should before I ever would.

There are some fantastic people to be moderators on here.

I think the mods we have are doing a smashing job.
But if the admin was looking, he'd have some great members to chose from :p

U

userremoved

I think I would become mad with power. Becoming overlord of SPW.

mrb

really you lot what a power starved bunch of people you are ... ok to be a mod you have to run 10 miles a day , weight train 4 hours a day , learn to fight like bruce lee in order to get rid of unwanted pests like me on spw , you must speak 10 diff launguages , you must be humble ready to answer any questions from 10 million users , you must dress acordingly , woman long flowing dress nothing to reavealing , man black suit tie , not smoke not drink eat only healthy food ............ now really you lot still want to be a mod .........

Pink_Paula

I wouldn't like to be a mod...waaaaaaaay to much pressure and stress attached to it, i'm happy to just be a member here!

hippiechild

really you lot what a power starved bunch of people you are ... ok to be a mod you have to run 10 miles a day , weight train 4 hours a day , learn to fight like Bruce Lee in order to get rid of unwanted pests like me on spw , you must speak 10 diff languages , you must be humble ready to answer any questions from 10 million users , you must dress accordingly , woman long flowing dress nothing to revealing , man black suit tie , not smoke not drink eat only healthy food ............ now really you lot still want to be a mod .........

LOL! I love how this is an only mildly exaggerated description of yourself ::p: