Who says ''i love you'' first?

EgoZero

now mate ... its simple ;) just say i love you :D it doesnt mean were gonna be takin long warm showers together :D my point is its not that hard to say...
Alrigth then, I llooo.......
No dude, sorry I can't do that. ::(:

mrb

Do you ever get tired of being so upbeat? lol Not that it's a bad thing, I enjoy your humor, but you always have a very funny thing to say. :) I'm not sure if I could maintain that.

excuse me mate now i do remember a little while ago you brought an ice cream at 5 am in the morning :mad: and if i rememer correctly you didnt get me 1 :eek: did i not forgive you for that :rolleyes: even though you came up with some feeble excuse that it melted ? so there ....

My partner said it first. It took him two years. Of which were 1 and a half years of normal friendship.

It came sort of unexpected too. When he said it I was kind of shocked, and it being a same sex relationship, I accidentally just sort of blurted out; ''Dude. Don't be a fag..''. x3

After that we laughed, and I carefully said it back (in writing). :3

Lying Liars

I think I said it, and he was like "Don't say that". Oh just Kidding? A- Huhhhh. Almost Positive that was it, but I don't actually remember. Maybe that's better. I'm not in a relationship though.

Tiercel

The only person I say that to is my dog.

I've never gotten close enough to a girl that I felt like I could say that and mean it.

Although I once emailed a close female friend those three words on April Fool's Day. So she could take them however she wanted to.

;)

I have never said it to anyone and have never been told those words.
Many times I wonder what it feels like.

chrisjurban

So are we talking actual love or infatuation? I've wanted to say I love you because it's so natural to me to just say it when I feel strong affection, but I know I don't in my current case. I do know what love is. The one love I had was formed between a girl friend and I who knew each other before all this social bull**** and other stuff. We'd talk for hours on end and had everything in common and we grew up together. I love her unconditionally and that's true love. I could say it to her but I couldn't say it to my current girlfriend. I wouldn't even mind getting rejected because, well, it's love. I don't care.