Who or what inspires you?

This is a rather difficult question to answer. Never thought of anyone as inspiring. Maybe be a little like Joe Schmoe. He makes life seem easy.

Maybe as I read more posts to come someone will charge the mind cells. Which are withholding that memory of inspiration.

3lefts

Deny King

king-of-the-wilderness-the-life-of-deny-king.jpg

Whoa what a motivated guy!

3lefts

This is a rather difficult question to answer. Never thought of anyone as inspiring. Maybe be a little like Joe Schmoe. He makes life seem easy.

Maybe as I read more posts to come someone will charge the mind cells. Which are withholding that memory of inspiration.

I will look him up!
It's always good to have a bit of inspiration in life, sometimes it's found at the most unusual times but the fact that it's there really helps. I think.
ps. your signature reminds me of Popeye and his song, I ams what I am!

Last edited:
I will look him up!
It's always good to have a bit of inspiration in life, sometimes it's found at the most unusual times but the fact that it's there really helps. I think.
ps. your signature reminds me of Popeye and his song, I ams what I am!

He is what he is. That's the right idea. Simply, someone has to be. Some may say how can it be just that. My answer: that's the way it is.

Then I must not have had the correct unusual time. Though my clock is accurate. Unusual, to me, warrants virtually permanent memory.

What's wrong with 3rights?

sanitariumcalls

I am nothing like her, and as a normal human woman in modern times have no hope of striving to be like her, but she is an inspiration of women's plight and honor.

mary598sentimental.jpg

~~~

The one in the middle LOL although all 3 are pretty freakin awesome!

Mark_Hamill__Carrie_195006a.jpg

I found it. Took a bit of thought. Normally will not with celebrities. Feel he is right. Ability to adapt (Example: American History X). What have we heard?

3lefts

Suddenly remembering all that exists in the world beyond myself ::eek::
Hah, sometimes I forget as egotistical as it sounds... am I the only one that's comforted by the idea though? That I'm just one in millions of other living beings, Idk I just find it really relieving that I'm not any more or any less important.
And the end of beauty and the beast! Whoa that was dramatic when I was a kid.. I was so glad he lived but before they showed you it was like a knife had pried it's way into my heart, the kind of sadness that's in the Never Ending Story with the nothingness and whatnot I tell you. That part always got to me but the end end when they live happily ever after was good :)
Gaston always got on my nerves.
The music's not my style but I understand how important music is to a person and so I can still relate a little in that sense. :D

3lefts

I found it. Took a bit of thought. Normally will not with celebrities. Feel he is right. Ability to adapt (Example: American History X). What have we heard?
I have no idea what you said. :)
who's right and has the ability to adapt? the actor in American History x?
I've only seen part of it but I was younger and didn't really watch it because I was going to and then somebody told me there was a scene where a person had there head crushed against a sidewalk... and I'm not really good with those sorts of graphics::(:
what have you heard?
btw their is nothing wrong with 3rights, maybe I'll tell you sometime why I chose 3lefts instead;)

3lefts

I am nothing like her, and as a normal human woman in modern times have no hope of striving to be like her, but she is an inspiration of women's plight and honor.
Well, hope works best against small to no odds, that's what it's for :D
Besides you seem like a cool person so you probably have a number of virtues of your own that are really wonderful anyway!

I have no idea what you said. :)
who's right and has the ability to adapt? the actor in American History x?
I've only seen part of it but I was younger and didn't really watch it because I was going to and then somebody told me there was a scene where a person had there head crushed against a sidewalk... and I'm not really good with those sorts of graphics::(:
what have you heard?
btw their is nothing wrong with 3rights, maybe I'll tell you sometime why I chose 3lefts instead;)

To have 3lefts, must have 3rights. Look forward to understanding your choice.

American History X vs. his role in Kingdom of Heaven.Haven't heard much. Which is good.

He doesn't seem like other actors or celebrities. Though my observational feelings could be wrong. Due to lack of valid knowledge based on his personal, non-filmed life.

Be different. Be you. Do what you know how. Always be calm.

Still mystified?
f810f998deb04922beffc2c68fd39663.jpg

3lefts

To have 3lefts, must have 3rights. Look forward to understanding your choice.

American History X vs. his role in Kingdom of Heaven.Haven't heard much. Which is good.

He doesn't seem like other actors or celebrities. Though my observational feelings could be wrong. Due to lack of valid knowledge based on his personal, non-filmed life.

Be different. Be you. Do what you know how. Always be calm.

Still mystified?

ah, I get it now. I looked him up out of curiosity :D
this is one of his personal quotes: "Life, like poker has an element of risk. It shouldn't be avoided. It should be faced."
so far it sounds like your observational feelings are close to accurate.

ah, I get it now. I looked him up out of curiosity :D
this is one of his personal quotes: "Life, like poker has an element of risk. It shouldn't be avoided. It should be faced."
so far it sounds like your observational feelings are close to accurate.

Fight or flight?