Who here still goes to high school?

X-Rated

I'm a junior in high school.....Hope it never ends cuz i don't know where my life is headed

HeadFace

I goto high school. Junior.
I eat lunch and spend the long breaks we get in the back, on the bleachers, where no one else is during the day :D
Feels good man. No one bugs me. I don't feel any eyes on me any more. No one even comes near me.

I'm 14, 15 in march, and i haven't gone to school since ii was 13. sometimes i really miss it, and I'm trying to get back in, but its quite a challenge. most of the time I'm glad I'm out. but i wouldn't recommend it. after a while, for me at least, it became literally impossible for me to interact with anyone I don't know, especially in my age group. and we all know how important that is to getting past SA

Agon

I'm a junior, meticulously counting the days until I graduate and become a free bird. I can't wait for a new start, a clean fresh slate. I'm tired of high school. This is exactly how I felt when I was in elementary, and I'm not quite in a better place right now... But whatever. I hope I get lucky.