who here hates flying

mrb

i dont hate it but i do look around on an aircraft , look at all the kids on there , look at the escape doors and think right ... if anything happens ill grab that kid, that kid, get them out ... is that normal :eek: im always looking at all the children on there thinking awwww look how happy they are with there mums and dads :) and get a little worried about crashing ... im not that bad but i always think the same when flying ....

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I love flying. It relaxes me. Especially the bit right at take-off.

Crashing is really nothing to worry about, either. If you're in a car crash there's pretty good odds you'll live, but end up all mangled and maybe paralyzed. You crash in a plane there's too much energy for that. It's death for sure, no worries.

mrb

I love flying. It relaxes me. Especially the bit right at take-off.

Crashing is really nothing to worry about, either. If you're in a car crash there's pretty good odds you'll live, but end up all mangled and maybe paralyzed. You crash in a plane there's too much energy for that. It's death for sure, no worries.

well gee thanks for that :mad: lol only messing with ya thanks for reply :D

mrb

OMG I hated it even before I had anxiety. Mainly the propeller planes, the really small ones. When I flew out to leave for boot camp we were in a tiny old ass propeller plane that only had one row of seats on each side, I was terrified.

hey those small propeller planes are great ... i flew to jersey on one of them , it was only a 6 person plane .. we flew at 8,000 feet , instead of the usual 20.000 feet a jumbo jet flys at , you really get a feeling that your flying on those small planes :) and talk about noisey , and the landing was really hard :eek: i thought omg the flaming wheels are going to burst in a min , but they didnt ..

ayama

I really hate flying. I usually take sleeping pills to get through the flight. I always fly alone and seeing other people with somebody makes me sad. Nobody to come with me to the airport to say good bye and nobody waiting at arrivals. Surrounded by so many people yet completely alone, but hey, that's story of my life every single day.

Pink_Paula

Me and flying really don't mis, i haven't been on many planes but i just tend to panic and like ayama i take sleeping pills to get through it depending how long the flight is. I just hate being stuck in a confined space with so many people for gawd knows how many hours!

FOR REAL

Banned
ive only been on a plane twice. one to amsterdam, and one back from amsterdam (i cant really remember much about the one back from amsterdam!)

I honestly believe if i got on an airaplane my heart would stop before the plain even took off, thats how scared i am of them

Pink_Paula

:eek: i cant remember!!! i remember living on cheese baguettes for a week though :D (and mushrooms that came all the way from mexico :))

The mushrooms came all the way from Mexico...are you sure about that??? lol when you go to Amsterdam you aren't supposed to remember what happened, so it's all good hehe

FOR REAL

Banned
The mushrooms came all the way from Mexico...are you sure about that??? lol when you go to Amsterdam you aren't supposed to remember what happened, so it's all good hehe

aye they were mexican mushrooms! at least thats what the guy at the brothel said! :D

Square_Eyes

Despite the obvious social anxiety involved, there was a time when I was perfectly comfortable with flying. However, that all changed after I started getting these reoccurring nightmares about being up at a great height, inadequately supported with the fear that I'm going to fall to my death. I used to enjoy heights but those dreams, and I still get them, were so terrifying and so frequent that they've rendered me completely terrified of flying.

Last edited:

Kustamogen

Banned
Im 29 and never been on a plane....lol I cant even make it to the airport without having a panic attack.....so I think I wont be on a plane for a LONG time :(.....I havent even been outta my quadrant of the city in 10 years lol....oh how sad

mrb

ive only been on a plane twice. one to amsterdam, and one back from amsterdam (i cant really remember much about the one back from amsterdam!)

why asleep were you for real :D hey love the new avi pic its funny ::p:

mrb

Re: A HuHH

I don't know if I do or not, I've never been anywhere! Consider yourselves lucky ;).

that comment wasnt waisted psy , and yes i consider myself lucky to have traveled to a lot of places ..... but your only young , you have you whole life ahead of you to travel to were ever you want to go ....... that is if you can get off that computer for more than 5 minutes lol ;) mind you .... i can talk i have been on this comp all weekend :rolleyes: