Who here has no friends to invite to your wedding?..=*(

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Oh I COULD have plenty of 'friends'...

You know, the sort that call themselves friends but don't know the definition of the word.

So I choose not to.

FriendlyShadow

Yeah, I have no friends and I don't think I ever will. But the thing is... I'm actually okay with it now. Sure I feel depressed at times, but I guess I should accept that I was destined to live alone. Maybe having friends just isn't in the cards for me. Not even a relationship. I'd like to have a mindset like Mother Theresa's.

DeadmanWalking

Well, in the rare event of me getting married, no, I don't have that many people to invite. Just family. But, whether it's embarrassing depends on your wishes and desires. If you're okay with not inviting that many people to a wedding of yours, then, no, not embarrassing at all; it's your wish and your and your wife's wedding. You can choose who to invite. If you want more people to invite, then, it's still not embarrassing. It's just something you're going to have to work on achieving in the future.

I had no friends to bring to my wedding, but luckily my wife only wanted a small wedding with family members only, she had a few friends which she didn't invite to come along, so it wasn't embarrassing for me at all.

lily

I had no friends to bring to my wedding, but luckily my wife only wanted a small wedding with family members only, she had a few friends which she didn't invite to come along, so it wasn't embarrassing for me at all.
it's depressing to talk about this but small weddings r fine.