Who else is ugly?

Jake123

Banned
I think being gay and ugly may be even worse. That's a whole other story, however.

Definitely... gay guys are the most superficial and shallow people on the planet. They only care about looks. I was cursed with being ugly AND gay, so of course I'm even more screwed up. If regular ugly people could experience being both gay and ugly they'd find that they don't have it that bad... It's basically a lifelong sentence to be alone.

I'm ugly inside and outside. Can't even say I have "inner beauty" because I honestly dislike every person on this planet, I just can't understand them and there's nothing inside of me people would like.

blue-roses

I'm absolutely hideous.

I have a "fish mouth"...it kind of looks like something off the Simpsons...my top lip protrudes and is very thin, and I have a big dent in my chin when you view it in profile.
foto-marge-simpson.png

I have acne.

I have freckles.

I have shiny skin, not because of the oiliness that causes the acne; even after I've washed my face (not even using any harsh chemicals), it's shiny.

I have dimples....they aren't cute; when I smile, because of my protruding upper lip, my whole f**king face bunches up.

I have milia underneath my eyes.

I have BAGS underneath my eyes.

I have baggy skin above my eyelids, so there's no point in me wearing eyeshadow.

I have a poorly-defined jawline, almost a double chin, even though I'm underweight.

I have freckles.

My eyebrows grow in different shapes and the hair is wiry and doesn't sit flat against the skin.

My teeth are crowded so my top eye teeth protrude, but no matter how many different dentists I see, they all say I don't need braces because the rest of my teeth are straight.

I have a droopy, wrinkly mouth already and I'm only eighteen.

My nose is too wide and my nostrils are too small (I know that sounds weird, but if you saw it you'd know what I mean...)

I have ICE so my face is always red or blotchy...

My hair is thick, neither light nor dark brown...it doesn't look any colour at all...and I have a cowlick around my whole head, so I can't wear any style properly.

My body is nothing to write home about either, but no-one's ever going to see it - given the way I look from the neck up! - so I don't care.

Yeah, my mood definitely affects how I feel about my appearance. Sometimes I just want to hide away and not have to face anyone because of it. Other days, I'm more or less fine.

I guess it depends on what side of the bed I get out on too haha.

I don't think I'm too bad, but I think I'm more on the "ugh" side.

Jake123

Banned
What a cruel joke my life is, I wake up today for my birthday and I feel more disgusting than ever. This is gonna be a great day

rayray

How i feel about my look really affects on my mood.
Sometimes i feel ok,but sometimes i just cant look in mirror because i just feel so ugly and unattractive.

Last edited:

Harleyq

My perception of my appearance depend on my mood, too. Sometimes I feel attractive, sometimes all I can think of is how the milia on my forehead won't leave, how funny my nose looks as a result of being half Asian and half Caucasian, how my teeth are too big, my chin is too long, the circles under my eyes won't go away, my face is too cheeky, I'm too skinny, blah blah blah.

My pictures almost never come out looking nice, too. I've actually been told this on several occasions when I've shown off my pictures and the responses were something "Why do you look so weird in this picture?"

At the end of the day, it's all relative. I think I'm ok with my looks, overall.

Last edited:

Mack_Berserk

How i feel about my look really affects on my mood.
Sometimes i feel ok,but sometimes i just cant look in mirror because i just feel so ugly and unattractive.

It didn't really click for me until now, but I get that as well. That would explain why some days I feel more confident and less in-secure than others.

Clearly, I'm still parsing out my many reactions to SA

Reiji Moritsugu

Ugly enough to get ugliness accepted as the eight deadly sin ^_^

Girls have put my looks down more times I can count now, and hardly look at me if not to laugh at me or have something to be disgusted at. Things get even worse when your brother is really successful in that field, so I have come to think I am the result of a failed genes gathering.

I am slowly caring less about that with each day, so I´m sure that someday I will just not give a damn about it anymore ^_^