where's the chatbox gone???

Just as i was getting used to it lasting for 10 days, it seems to have vanished!?
Or is this a temporary thing??

Also, the PM limit for storage has gone down to 50 (think was 150?).

I hope there's no more unpleasant surprises, as i've had a gutsful this last day or so (dns was hacked, so can't access some pages) :eek:
So with my mental health failing at present, those things just threw a spanner in works, & got me stressed out. :thumbdown:
God i hate changes. I say 'if it ain't broke, well DON'T darn well fix it!!!'

Last edited:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I hope there's no more unpleasant surprises, as i've had a gutsful this last day or so (dns was hacked, so can't access some pages) :eek:
So with my mental health failing at present, those things just threw a spanner in works, & got me stressed out. :thumbdown:
God i hate changes. I say 'if it ain't broke, well DON'T darn well fix it!!!'

undude.jpg

Here's a screenshot of the incorrect webpage that loads when i try to view the latest page of "How are you feeling?" or "Post your random thoughts/feelings etc" (note that all previous pages i can access okay .. in a few days i'll see if i can access the NEXT latest page (p2594 & p1924)).

Página no encontrada (reduced).jpg

Remus

Staff member
No one else has reported this problem, something wrong your end? try logging on with a public PC somewhere?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Have you tried using a different browser? If I remember right years ago people had similar problems, and I think one of the solutions may have been trying a different browser.

Have you tried using a different browser? If I remember right years ago people had similar problems, and I think one of the solutions may have been trying a different browser.

I'm using Pale Moon. It's always worked till now, so i don't see why it should suddenly get these bugs now (i haven't upgraded it recently).

Good news is that i can now view the latest pages of "How are you feeling?" or "Post your random thoughts/feelings etc" which were previously diverted to a scam website. :thumbup:

Last edited: