Where should you go to find friends/relationship?

Pookah

Yarg not the hobos...

Don't know what to do then.

I'm going to Franklin Institute Saturday to see the Body Worlds exhibit. Maybe I'll find people amongst the preserved remains...

ripewithdecay

I'm not really sure on the secret to finding good friends, but I can tell you this - when you've found one, put the effort into the friendship or you could lose it forever.

I had made a friend from work and we were both very passionate about music, we'd get together every now and then, go out to concerts, and through just doing that I was able to make friends with some of his friends.
Unfortunately as time went on, because of my anxiety, I turned down one too many of his invitations to hang out and now he barely talks to me.

It's really important to work on a friendship, ie. make sure to extend your own invitations to that friend, don't just expect them to ask you to do things all the time, cause pretty soon they'll question whether you're a real friend or not.

Nack

Banned
I know something for sure, you shouldn't go to places with the intention of finding friends, but instead go with the intention of something else. Talking and not acting like a anti social helps.