Where are my words???

jhanniffy

So I went for an interview this afternoon, I'm telling you there is some virus in my head that just eats all my words and I just cant answers questions. I don't know why I put myself through it as I know this always happens. Simple questions I had prepared for. Everything floods back when I've left....I'm SICK of trying.

I tried talking to a friend about it, she tells me it happens to everyone and that I could have done it if I really wanted to.::(:

davidburke

know how you feel it is so frustrating. interviews never go well for me everything i prepare go totally out of my mind once i go in. but don't forget that you went for it and gave it a try so give yourself credit for that and don't be so hard on yourself

Emily_G

Oh wow, that happens to me all the time. I haven't had a job interview in a long time, i hope to be less nervous for my next one...as I will be older and more mature.

DarkSeeker

Yes I know, it makes you feel like you are mentally retarded, and yet when you're alone you could simply pick a piece of paper and write down the most brilliant and greatest resume on it without flinching.

The words never went away, it's just that angst blurred your vision. Oh, if only there wasn't anything to be afraid of, if only I had this and that I wouldn't have to... Ah but there's always catch. The amazing thing about overcoming anxiety is not to stop feeling it, but to have the courage to feel it in all its dreadful glory.

Liberty

Banned
So I went for an interview this afternoon, I'm telling you there is some virus in my head that just eats all my words and I just cant answers questions. I don't know why I put myself through it as I know this always happens. Simple questions I had prepared for. Everything floods back when I've left....I'm SICK of trying.

I tried talking to a friend about it, she tells me it happens to everyone and that I could have done it if I really wanted to.::(:

I think this is a common thing to happen when your brain is consumed with anxiety. You can't focus.