When is your BIRTHDAY, a fun experiment!!

Jo1991

So tell me when is your birthday and i will copy and paste something from a horoscope website. I don't usually believe on this stuff, until i read this particular website and everything it said describe me to perfection. So tell me your birthday, i will copy and paste what it says for your bday and you will tell me if it matched or not.

Look for your bday to see if is here FIRST.
Page 1(July 13, Nov 12, May13)
Page 2(Feb 1, Feb 27, Sept 14)
Page 3( Jun 11, Aug 3, March 17)
Page 4(Dec 22, March 11, March 8, June 20, July 14, March 13)
Page 5(October 10, February 25, Nov 27)
Page 6 (Feb 8, April 8, Feb 24, Jan 23)
Page 7 (July 20, July 21, Dec 25, April 14, July27)
Page 8 (Aug 31, Aug1, Nov21, Aug25)
Page 9 (Jul 22, Nov 2, Sept 13)

Last edited:

licorice

Cancer Information

Despite their intelligence, July 13 natives often choose the wrong people to be their friends and lovers. On the face of it, that's not good, but they may learn lessons that can help them later in life. They love with a true heart yet sometimes feel forced to compromise.

July 13 natives have high ideals, and they're anxious to fulfill them. If they can influence others positively through their words or actions, they feel as if their fondest wish has come true.

Im a cancer,and boy does this sound familiar!

I believe in horoscopes, well at least the part of what personality you gonna have depending on when you were born. I am a Scorpio and reading about the personality characteristics it describes me exactly in every way

I was born November 12

Jo1991

November 12 Scorpios possess a dual nature and may be perceived as a "saint" or "sinner." Their penetrating intelligence is almost unnerving because it seems able to decipher the others' motives. They are loners, yet they have a magnetic personality. They can use their appeal to manipulate, though they risk alienating others if they do.

Scorpio Information
for November 12
You should embrace: Enchantment, self-reliance, devotion

You should avoid: Unkindness, selfish motives, vindictiveness
Friends and Lovers

November 12 men and women arouse strong feelings -- people either like them or dislike them. They have a hard time trusting others. Although passionate, they may have periods of self-inflicted celibacy. They are happiest in a relationship that allows physical and spiritual intimacy.

Children and Family

As with almost everything else, November 12 people find that family life is a study in extremes. They take the lessons of childhood into their adult life. They may have difficulty showing their children affection. This generally becomes easier as the children get older.

Health

November 12 people require emotional and spiritual motivation to feel good about themselves. If they are unhappy, they may seek relief in food, drink, or drugs. If they can get interested in a workout routine, they are likely to become fixated on it, rather than on bad habits.

Career and Finances

These men and women are ambitious and eager to prove that they have what it takes to be successful. Because they don't really get along well with others, they do best in a career that rewards solitary accomplishment. They are often careless with money. This could be the result of indifference or a lack of financial training.

Dreams and Goals

People born on this date want their talents recognized. They often possess great sensitivity in this area and are caught between wanting their dreams to come true and feeling certain they won't. When they're feeling good about themselves, they can accomplish amazing things. They simply need to believe in their own abilities.

licorice

When is your birthday.........is by birthday not by the zodiac sign.

I dont want to divulge too much info and be found out,but I definately have alot of cancer traits from what I've read about..I dont believe in those silly daily horoscopes but I do believe in some of the characteristics matching up with certain individuals though some of it can be vague...

Plastic Fantastic Lover

lol I don't really believe these things. I think a lot of it is just stuff that like anyone can relate to, so then people are just like "WOW! That sounds like me!" But just for fun my birthday is may the 13th.

Jo1991

Tauruses born on May 13 are rare individuals who possesses unique and special talents. There is a dark side to these people, yet they are rarely moved to reveal this aspect of themselves. They have great imaginative potential, which they may need to shape through learning and experience.

Taurus Information
for May 13
You should embrace: Reliability, pride, kindness to animals

You should avoid: Arguments you can't win, lack of respect for money, tension

Friends and Lovers

May 13 individuals are naturally giving and able to put their trust in someone close to them. They are quick to reveal their thoughts and feelings, and they enjoy talking about shared goals.

Love brings great joy and great disappointment to them. Because they judge with their heart and not their head, they often choose a mate who is totally unsuited to their temperament.

Children and Family

May 13 natives generally experience a somewhat distant relationship with family members. These people are not group-oriented, and their opinions are often at odds with those of the family unit. They are not particularly attentive parents, though they have a great capacity for love and tenderness.

Health

It is not easy for May 13 individuals to be sensible about health habits. They eat whatever they please, whether or not it is good for them. Although they enjoy exercise, they rarely have the discipline to stick with a workout schedule. They would much rather play a rousing game of tennis or racquetball.

Career and Finances

Although May 13 natives may be expert at a particular subject, they will most likely follow their heart and do what they love best. Many of them change careers as middle age approaches, switching from a "safe" job to something they find more emotionally satisfying. Money has little meaning for these people. They want to express themselves, even if that means giving up a potentially large income.

Dreams and Goals

People born on May 13 want to be happy. They don't like restrictions of any kind and will always take the path that they believe will take them closest to living life as they wish to live it. They don't compare their success to others; they only compete against themselves.

Jo1991

Aquarians born on February 1 are part of a rare breed: rebels who have respect for values. These impulsive people seem able to meld the diverse sides of their personality. Something in their nature attracts danger. They can come too close to the dark side of their personality and must confront it.

Aquarius Information
for February 1
You should embrace: Exploration, confidence, leisure

You should avoid: Superstition, losing interest, disappointment
Friends and Lovers

February 1 natives have the typically Aquarian trait of surrounding themselves with many friends while not getting close to anyone. They have the same tendency to keep a lover or mate at a distance. They have a problem with intimacy, which can spell trouble for love relationships.

Children and Family

Aquarian natives take interesting things from their childhood, and February 1 people are no exception. They understand that they have the power to transcend their beginnings. As parents, February 1 men and women are surprisingly strict with little ones.

Health

People born on February 1 usually take a casual attitude toward diet and exercise. They trust their instincts regarding what is and is not good for them. They tend to turn to food or alcohol as a means of escape when things go wrong, but they can bounce back from these unhealthful habits once their emotions are under control.

Career and Finances

People born on February 1 enjoy work that offers freedom of schedule and that allows them to move around. Although these men and women have a casual attitude about money, they often seek the kind of high-powered success that translates to a big salary.

Dreams and Goals

People born on February 1 have a desire to show their independence. They are unwilling to compromise their high standards to succeed. When young, they may not be aware of how many times they will have to weigh ethics against getting what they want out of life.

Jo1991

A Pisces born on February 27 has great empathy for others. They are protective of those they love. Somewhat lacking in analytical skills, they show their intelligence in other ways. They have skill at managing the lives of others and often take charge of situations outside their circle.

Pisces Information
for February 27
You should embrace: Good nutrition, practicality, wisdom

You should avoid: Flightiness, insecurity, jealous rages
Friends and Lovers

February 27 individuals inspire loyalty from friends. Because of their sensitive approach to helping others, they have a "life mentor" reputation. They want more than a lover or a partner -- they want to find a soul mate. They often experience disappointment in love.

Children and Family

February 27 people don't come into their own until they leave childhood behind; childhood is often a time of emotional suspended animation. They understand the imaginative world of their children. Although strict, they are nurturing and loving.

Health

Many February 27 people are not physically robust. Their fast-paced lifestyle sometimes gets them into trouble. Few people are as accident prone. They need to adopt as healthy a lifestyle as possible to keep their physical and spiritual energies intact.

Career and Finances

February 27 people have the ability to shine at almost anything and often turn to helping others. They are fearless when stating their opinions, and they can effect change and understanding. They have respect for money but put people before possessions.

Dreams and Goals

It is the goal of those born on February 27 to help people who are unable to help themselves. On a personal level, they are on a path to find their true nature. They are not afraid to examine even the most difficult periods of their life to find the answers they need.

f

Most of it fits, because it's kinda so vague, but some of it's wrong. The part about never comparing your success to others is totally wrong, also in the part saying avoiding arguments that you can't win.

Jo1991

Virgos born on September 14 embody the spirit of Virgo perfectionism and criticism. These complex and demanding people can be difficult to live with, but no one can doubt their sincerity. They have a humanitarian streak and always like to make an important contribution to society through their work or life-efforts.

Virgo Information
on September 14
You should embrace: Ambition, crusading spirit, vitality

You should avoid: Stubbornness, fear of commitment, stress

Friends and Lovers

People born on September 14 don't ask a lot of their friends, but they expect the same level of loyalty and concern they give. They are also steadfast in their romantic relationships. When they decide to get married, they are secure in their decision.

Children and Family

Family life makes many demands upon September 14 people; they often find themselves in a position where other family members are able to take advantage of them. They are judicious parents and are concerned with teaching their children ethical behavior and a sense of obligation to others.

Health

People born on September 14 are preoccupied with health and fitness. But while they are likely to epitomize good health, they are constantly worried about it. They usually favor a varied routine. They eat sparingly and are often vegetarians.

Career and Finances

September 14 individuals have many talents. Dedicated and professional, they do their jobs well and go to great lengths to be valuable to the company that employs them. They wonder what it would be like to have their own business, though they may lack the confidence to strike out on their own. If they invest, their instincts are likely to be good, if narrow.

Dreams and Goals

September 14 individuals believe in doing a good job. They constantly aspire to perfection and feel insecure about their efforts if they fall short of that mark. One of their goals is to harmonically balance their professional and personal sides of their lives. This is a difficult achievement, yet the people born on this day try hard to make it possible.

Not one thing I couldn't agree with. Ha so it's in my stars to be a loner?! I know I been like very popular in highschool, but I had nobodies number lol, didn't care, outside school I did my own thing.... I think those things are right, it's the path you would take if you never changed or let things change you.

Errordotocx

March 17, Pisces...yeah, St.Patrick's day. LOL

I read mine the other day I believe. I never have put a whole lot of trust into the stuff. Although when I read the one about Pisces it pretty much describes the characteristics of myself.