You want to know how I got these scars?
Young at heart, and it gets so hard to wait
When no one I know can seem to help me now
Old at heart, but I mustn't hesitate
If I'm to find my own way out

Still talkin' to myself
And nobody's home.

F0AM

My mother passed a few months ago, now my sister. Also, my car has broken down 2x in a week costing me lots of $$.. I'm struggling with my mental health, I hate people in general.. people are pricks to each other. People shooting, scamming, killing each other.

As a man you're not allowed to say what you actually feel these days. You have to parrot the woke narrative.. or you're seen as sexist and discriminatory even though there's nothing true about that. Woman can do everything, men are bumbling fools.

I swear I'm going to go nuclear on the next person who crosses me or shows disrespect. I don't fuc*ing care anymore.
I'm very sorry Pug, i rarely visit this site because even tho it's been like a digital home, it also reminds me of my problems. Being this the first thing I read saddens me, i really really hope everything gets better for you and the things that now hurt, will hurt a little less in the future.

Be yourself bud and always respectful towards other ppl. I'm against sexist behaviors yet many ppl have forgotten the true dangers of this and became wanna be victims who cancel everything and who don't even think by themselves.

I despise sexism, and men who take advantage of women, but I also despise false victims who mask themselves with others' suffering. Also all this "men are bad for existing" ideology is just as sexist. And they hurt more than they help to improve as society.

Anyway, big hugs bud. 🤗

lily

My mother passed a few months ago, now my sister. Also, my car has broken down 2x in a week costing me lots of $$.. I'm struggling with my mental health, I hate people in general.. people are pricks to each other. People shooting, scamming, killing each other.

As a man you're not allowed to say what you actually feel these days. You have to parrot the woke narrative.. or you're seen as sexist and discriminatory even though there's nothing true about that. Woman can do everything, men are bumbling fools.

I swear I'm going to go nuclear on the next person who crosses me or shows disrespect. I don't fuc*ing care anymore.
Hey Pug, I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't know what to say to you except time will heal, a counselor can help to let your feelings out. Take care

PugofCrydee

I'm very sorry Pug, i rarely visit this site because even tho it's been like a digital home, it also reminds me of my problems. Being this the first thing I read saddens me, i really really hope everything gets better for you and the things that now hurt, will hurt a little less in the future.

Be yourself bud and always respectful towards other ppl. I'm against sexist behaviors yet many ppl have forgotten the true dangers of this and became wanna be victims who cancel everything and who don't even think by themselves.

I despise sexism, and men who take advantage of women, but I also despise false victims who mask themselves with others' suffering. Also all this "men are bad for existing" ideology is just as sexist. And they hurt more than they help to improve as society.

Anyway, big hugs bud. 🤗
Thanks Foam. I really appreciate it. Yea I try to avoid this site as it reminds me of my problems too. I guess I just needed somewhere to vent.
I agree with your points on sexism (against any gender or identity) and I myself try to remain aware of the new 'standards' of what's seen as sexist these days.
I went into a managers office the other day, I often have to go there but this time she invited me in and as we were talking, I noticed on the back wall a calendar of males oiled up, shirts off etc. I was actually a bit shocked as this type of thing wasn't allowed years ago in Australia. But I guess it's 'empowering for women' or something like that. Just an excuse to get away with those same behaviours that was shunned in the male workplace decades ago in my eyes. Funny thing is, all this 'empowering behaviours' women say they want are the same behaviours they don't like in men.
Yes, I too despise men who take advantage of women. I also hate men who take advantage of other men, women who take advantage of men, etc.

Anyways, thanx man.

F0AM

Thanks Foam. I really appreciate it. Yea I try to avoid this site as it reminds me of my problems too. I guess I just needed somewhere to vent.
I agree with your points on sexism (against any gender or identity) and I myself try to remain aware of the new 'standards' of what's seen as sexist these days.
I went into a managers office the other day, I often have to go there but this time she invited me in and as we were talking, I noticed on the back wall a calendar of males oiled up, shirts off etc. I was actually a bit shocked as this type of thing wasn't allowed years ago in Australia. But I guess it's 'empowering for women' or something like that. Just an excuse to get away with those same behaviours that was shunned in the male workplace decades ago in my eyes. Funny thing is, all this 'empowering behaviours' women say they want are the same behaviours they don't like in men.
Yes, I too despise men who take advantage of women. I also hate men who take advantage of other men, women who take advantage of men, etc.

Anyways, thanx man.
Those calendars should be banned from existance just for cringe LOL

Definately every coin has two faces and only looking at one of them is dangerous. I don't like double morality of "This is wrong unless I'm the one doing it", that many ppl and collectives have. Usually these are the less likely to seek equality.

Anyway, i hope you feel a little bit better today. 🙂

On a MUCH less serious note, have u tried "Dragonflight"?

PugofCrydee

Those calendars should be banned from existance just for cringe LOL

Definately every coin has two faces and only looking at one of them is dangerous. I don't like double morality of "This is wrong unless I'm the one doing it", that many ppl and collectives have. Usually these are the less likely to seek equality.

Anyway, i hope you feel a little bit better today. 🙂

On a MUCH less serious note, have u tried "Dragonflight"?
Lol yea those calendars were mega cringe. I do have Dragonflight but haven't played it as yet. I'm stuck playing Dayz Deer Isle. You playing it? what do you think?

grapevine

So sorry PugofCrydee what you're going through. To have to go through what you have been through is really really tough on top of mental health. Write your heart out here.

I can relate to having a narcissistic sibling and being a carer to my parents. Also, those calendars of naked men, usually firefighters or whatever, tbh I don't think many women actually like them, well i don't anyways and I'm a woman.

I have one of those weighted blankets on my bed that can really help feel a bit of comfort, they feel bit like a hug. They help me somewhat when i feel that impending doom feeling of anxiety.

Take care.

PugofCrydee

So sorry PugofCrydee what you're going through. To have to go through what you have been through is really really tough on top of mental health. Write your heart out here.

I can relate to having a narcissistic sibling and being a carer to my parents. Also, those calendars of naked men, usually firefighters or whatever, tbh I don't think many women actually like them, well i don't anyways and I'm a woman.

I have one of those weighted blankets on my bed that can really help feel a bit of comfort, they feel bit like a hug. They help me somewhat when i feel that impending doom feeling of anxiety.

Take care.
Thanks Grapevine, your thoughts are very much appreciated.

F0AM

Lol yea those calendars were mega cringe. I do have Dragonflight but haven't played it as yet. I'm stuck playing Dayz Deer Isle. You playing it? what do you think?
Oh no, i don't have it. I bought shadowlands back then because a "friend" insisted to play it together, and then he kept playing without me (which is not bad if it wasn't for the fact that he said that he stopped playing the game lmao) so I quit.

I was excited to see a new healer but I can't stand this game's community and solo healer is not much fun. I love the art style but I think I will never enjoy WoW 100% again.

Sometimes i've thought about looking for a nice guild or something but with the SA and all, is too much effort for an uncertain reward.

What about DayZ, isn't is a survival game? Do u play it solo? :)

PugofCrydee

Oh no, i don't have it. I bought shadowlands back then because a "friend" insisted to play it together, and then he kept playing without me (which is not bad if it wasn't for the fact that he said that he stopped playing the game lmao) so I quit.

I was excited to see a new healer but I can't stand this game's community and solo healer is not much fun. I love the art style but I think I will never enjoy WoW 100% again.

Sometimes i've thought about looking for a nice guild or something but with the SA and all, is too much effort for an uncertain reward.

What about DayZ, isn't is a survival game? Do u play it solo? :)
I think I feel the same about Wow actually, I'll probably never enjoy it 100% again. I'm glad I played during it's glory days. Good times.

Yea Dayz is a survival game. It's probably one of the most unforgiving survival games out there. I started out on the normal servers, but I really do suck at PvP. So it's not much fun getting picked off again and again.. then there's the hackers on official servers..

A friend of mine told me about DayZ Deer Isle - a PvE server. Strictly no killing, no GTA and no theft allowed. . I found a server that's run really well by the admins and the people there are pretty good. The server I play on holds a max of 20 people, but you're lucky to get more than 8-10 people on a busy night. The admins have added a few mods which adds a different flavour to it. At first I wasn't overly keen on it, but now I enjoy it.

They hold events such as car racing, activities where you work together for hostage extraction, etc etc.. if you do well the admins reward you.
There's no pressure to partake, mostly I keep doing my own thing but now and then I tag along. You start off with nothing, but you can set up your own base, buy a heli, or a few different types of cars. Explore the secret underground military bunkers full of the dead for good loot. There's a lot to do, I do it at my own pace.

It's quite addictive actually.

F0AM

I think I feel the same about Wow actually, I'll probably never enjoy it 100% again. I'm glad I played during it's glory days. Good times.

Yea Dayz is a survival game. It's probably one of the most unforgiving survival games out there. I started out on the normal servers, but I really do suck at PvP. So it's not much fun getting picked off again and again.. then there's the hackers on official servers..

A friend of mine told me about DayZ Deer Isle - a PvE server. Strictly no killing, no GTA and no theft allowed. . I found a server that's run really well by the admins and the people there are pretty good. The server I play on holds a max of 20 people, but you're lucky to get more than 8-10 people on a busy night. The admins have added a few mods which adds a different flavour to it. At first I wasn't overly keen on it, but now I enjoy it.

They hold events such as car racing, activities where you work together for hostage extraction, etc etc.. if you do well the admins reward you.
There's no pressure to partake, mostly I keep doing my own thing but now and then I tag along. You start off with nothing, but you can set up your own base, buy a heli, or a few different types of cars. Explore the secret underground military bunkers full of the dead for good loot. There's a lot to do, I do it at my own pace.

It's quite addictive actually.
Is there a story to that game? I'm not very familiar with survival games. Ive tried some (singleplayer) but I can't stand the survival aspect so I always end up giving up lol.

At least the private server seems nice, I could never play in a pvp only server where I get everything stolen by others everytime. I've always wanted to try "sea of thieves" but since I have no one to play with, i just don't even bother.

Have you tried any other of this genre?

PugofCrydee

Each one of those points of light is a star, not a planet - a star. Many, many of those stars have planets orbiting them.. there just has to be life out there somewhere.

PugofCrydee

Every now and then I fall apart..

Once upon a time there was light in my life
Now there's only love in the dark..

PugofCrydee

I told my psychologist;
I've been trying to escape the dark. But I think I've come to realise I AM the dark.
I've been trying to escape the nightmare. But I AM the nightmare.

Perhaps I've been living in this dark nightmare for so long it feels like home now..

PugofCrydee

I've been very distant of late.. trying to work out if it's better to be a mainstream day to day zombie and just keep on 'living' or whether I continue to search the universe, space time and thought for real meaning and enlightenment. I wonder if there's anyone out there who actually understands the moment in time we call 'life'. It seems such a brief moment in time that we are conscious to think what we may... not nearly enough time to try and work it all out.

Last edited: