• Simulation

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Strategy

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Sports

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

PKMNMANIAC

Pokemon and the elder scrolls (specifically morrowind) but I guess they aren't a genre :p

On balance it's probably RPGs, atleast during their "golden age" which for me was on the PS1/PS2. My favourite is final fantasy 8, although final fantasy 7 and kingdom hearts are close runners up.

RPGs seem to have skipped the last generation or so, or ones that catch my attention anyway. On PS3 I played mainly action/adventure games, because that seemed to be all that was available.......

Deco

I used to like sci-fi shooters, rts, rancing games and action RPGs. I liked hack'n'slash action rpgs, mostly the European ones and the Elder Scrolls too.
Now I play games like the Roller Coaster Tycoon Series.

I definitely wouldn't call myself a gamer, but I do like them and play on occasion. My ex boyfriend was really into video games, so I would just watch. Which was cool 'cause I like to watch (haha). Anyway, he played first person shooters, horror, survival horror and action-adventure mostly. I really fell in love with the Bioshock series- I thought the premise was brilliant. I also really liked Dante's Inferno and God Of War too. Playing video games that were kind of scary gave me anxiety (even though I really liked them, I would get too into it), so I played games like Kingdom Hearts, Mario Party, Mario Kart etc lol. I did, however, really get into Halo at one point and Primal for PS2.