electronic music

magic

friends

guinea pigs

School

my presentation

my girlfriend

radio station yesterday, still so happy

the thought that I just had a good breakfast and I'm taking good care of it now since a few weeks.

a friend of mine, she's not doing very well

Dj SL

my presentation

my girlfriend

radio station yesterday, still so happy

the thought that I just had a good breakfast and I'm taking good care of it now since a few weeks.

a friend of mine, she's not doing very well

I gave 8 speeches front stage in public speaking, It was stressful, but I know I can do it :) I'm glad you have a girlfriend ;)

I'm lonely.

I hate that my life could have been so different.

I have a mountain to climb in one week. I am not ready for it.

Really should have gone grocery shopping today.

Dj SL

I'm lonely.

Think that there's a brilliant and radiant light in your inner soul.
Think the light protects you.
Now you feel protected.
Go shopping, nothing will happen because you feel protected by this brilliant and radiant light.
Relax, Imagine and go shopping.

Sometimes I use hypnosis, It's helpful.

Rembrandt Broam

I'm lonely.

I don't know what your mountain is, but I'm sure that when you're faced with the task of climbing it you'll surprise yourself with what you can do.

I have a block of cheese and a can of baked beans in the cupboard, if that's any help? ;)

DeadmanWalking

How I don't fit society's definition of a "man" and what my feelings are towards it.

The me in my head who harbors ill intents on the world and plagues my mind with images of those dreams. How he came to be and when will he gain control over this body.

The fact that I have no talents or worthwhile abilities, that, with my current skills, no one will want to hire me and how I don't have very many options concerning jobs.

I gave 8 speeches front stage in public speaking, It was stressful, but I know I can do it :) I'm glad you have a girlfriend ;)

Nice, that is really brave. ;) I'm lucky it's just a powerpoint presentation which is gonna be shown on a beamer in class, but still.. I have to do presentations in the very soon future at college... It would be a huge step.

I'm thinking about joining Toastmasters.. nice support group!

What subjects did you present? Just wondering!

Yes, she's amazing. Really supportive when it comes to my SA and she's my true love! :)

I'm lonely.

I'm sorry you feel this way, Blue.

Sometimes I wish I lived closer to you, so that I we could go grab a pizza or something when you were feeling down. And I'm not at all saying that because I'm completely out of pizza-money right now. :B

At least it would take the edge of the loneliness. :3

Also, good luck with the future hurdle you have to face. Sometimes you'll find just the strength you need when those events come around. Good thing you're going to face regardless of difficulty. That's something to be proud of.

B

Beatrice

This gosh-darned COLDDDDD *cough, cough*

The exercise physiology program/major at UMass Lowell (hell yeah! Doctorate in physical therapy........ I'm in)

Honey and chicken soup, and needing to go to the store to get it.

Homework

That's literally all I am thinking about right now. I'm out of sorts due to this illness.

Phoenixx

When shall I get back to college....?

I really don't feel like going back, but I have so much stuff to do yet.

...Hm... I just had my water bottle sitting here a second ago. Now it's gone. Where the heck did it go? :confused:

Fighter86

Sometimes I use hypnosis, It's helpful.

You think so? How did you learn it and what's it like? I am looking at hypnosis with a therapist but its costing USD230 per session so I'm really thinking it through carefully before commiting..

Illusions

Several people that piss me off, a couple of people I miss, grades and plans. Sometimes I think about certain things way too much and it drives me up the wall.