What Wud U Do If U Won 200 Million Pounds?

give away most of it, that's waaaaaay too much money!
Keep like 40million for myself and give the rest to charity!

dzerklis

i'd give it to the church and to the children of africa and then kill myself for wanting the money to myself and then get in heaven with 42 virgins..

virgins.jpg

Chrysalis

Buy a really nice cosy cabin out in the middle of nowhere, with inbuilt cinema theatre, gym, swimming pool and a chef on call 24 hours.

Donate some money to causes that help fight against Domestic Violence, To the welfare of Animals, Buy some New Clothes, go on a cruise where I'd booked it out for my few friends and family......

and get some top of the line Therapy to possibly help me regain control of my life.

....either Therapy or one of those Stage Hypnotists to help erase bad memories and reprogram me as a confident, assured functioning individual (I have a kooky theory that this could work - if a Magician was willing to sway his Ethical Duty of Care for this case - he would be handsomnly rewarded of course)

IceLad

200 million would be way too much for me :eek:, although I'm sure I would eventually think of something to do with it! :rolleyes:

madmike

<quote>
i'd give it to the church and to the children of africa and then kill myself for wanting the money to myself and then get in heaven with 42 virgins..
<quote/>

xD it all works out in the end then hehe. I'd buy an island, probably Oahu, and live my days chasing wild boar and eating mangoes. The whole of the Lost cast would obviously be expelled, they'd just disturb the peace... except maybe Kate... Kate can stay :D

Sacrament

I don't know what the letter U would do, but I would travel and share the money with friends and family, get a nice car and buy things I've always wanted to buy.

Errordotocx

Thats quite a lot of money. I would of course keep some for myself so I would be set for life. But I would also donate some for a good cause and help out my friends and family with the rest.

I have been asked before if I would rather be extremely wealthy and little friends or just your average person and many friends and even though a lot of money is nice. I would honestly go with having many friends by my side rather than a stack of money by my side.

Jo1991

Mmm i would buy myself a house, go shopping, bring my bf to the US, get the best hair products( i am obsess with hair care), get the best make up products(lol obsessed with make up), my parents would stop working...i would buy them a house with maids and they will never do anything, i would do a lot of things with it but i would also travel the world to help those who are in needs. Also, like someone else said...try to get rid of the SA.

Also question, how much is that in US DOLLARS because i am not from Europe.

Sacrament

Around $282.685.512 and 3675 cents.

Of course, you could have avoided that question by simply using google like I did.