what would you prefer

• psychological disorder

Votes: 35 74.5%
  • terminal illness /no psychological disorder

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters

Perfidion

Vote: Psychological disorder.

Especially if it was a psychological disorder that rendered me oblivious to the fact that I had a psychological disorder. I think being stark raving mad is highly under-rated.

Ritta

Hmm. That's a tough question. I know most of us have at least once thought about taking the easy way out. I suppose it would depend on what kind of terminal illness. My aunt is fighting lung cancer at the moment. I truly do hope she makes it ::(: I can tell you, it's not easier than what I have to deal with. My poor aunt had long beautiful black hair, now it's all gone. She has to go through chemotherapy regularly. The pills are making her so sick, she can hardly eat. She is continuously coughing and sometimes she coughs blood. The worst part about this is that she never smoked a cigarette in her life. ::(:

I suppose seeing how hard she is fighting makes me feel like I'm not trying hard enough and makes me appreciate the things I do have.

I know it's not customary to do so, but I choose neither. They're both absolutely horrible, and therefore can't justify favoring either of the provided choices. :C

Luke1993

I honestly don't know, maybe if I had a terminal illness I'd be a better person and sort of appreciate more what time I had left, does that make sense?

Also, this is probably going to sound really stupid, but I think I'd have a more "valid" reason to feel sorry for myself and have an "excuse" not to have friends, relationships work etc, part of why I feel so pathetic is because I should have these things but i don't. I'm sorry if this makes no sense it's sort of difficult for me to put into words.

Plus I think I'd rather know when I die than not knowing

Illusions

Psychological disorder, definitely. I'd rather not suffer physically, feel pain and be a financial burden on my family (expensive treatments and medication, I presume). I also don't wanna die early because some things are worth living for.