What kind of MUSIC do you like?

PhantomPod

Angels & Airwaves
+44
Panic! At the Disco (their new CD just came out! woo!)
Straylight Run
Snow Patrol
Jack Johnson
Linkin Park

summer

I love foo fighters, red hot chili peppers, muse, pink floyd, radiohead, all sorts. My favorite are the red hot chili peppers though, iv been to see them several times now.

Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Soilwork, Severmind are some of my fav bands

Basically I like: Metal, Rock, Classic Rock & Classical music :D

Haus

I'm into pretty much everything but country. The music I like the most however is Rock, and Metal. Killswitch Engaged, Slipknot, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, The Offspring, are a few of my favorite bands :)

Richey

right now?

portishead
pj harvey
new order
THE SMITHS
radiohead
the replacements
queens of the stone age
the shins
dinosaur jr
the pixies
sonic youthjimi hendrix
james brown
the stooges
pink floyd
early REM
Tool
mars volta
underworld
the strokes
Weezer

I cant stand most of the commercial stuff on the charts, none of it promotes true art except for boomkat! or greenday

afterforever

Hard rock and classic rock preferred here, although I have a soft spot for old pop music as well (read: before 1990). Black Sabbath and KISS are amongst my favorites, which are almost too many to name.

Idioteque

I listen to alllooooootttt of Radiohead :p, and I mean alott, they are my favourite :D. Aside from that I'm open to most genreesss I just like good musicc soo I also listen to M.I.A., the Killers, Lightspeed Champion, LCD Soundsystem, Johanna Newsom, Justicee, Public Enemyy, the Go! Team andd err Bloc Party or so says myy Last FM page...

Bals25

I also listen to a lot of Radiohead - I can relate to a lot of the lyrics/themes in their albums. Other bands that I listen to :-

Interpol
Pink Floyd
Joy Division
The Verve
Secret Machines
Sigur Ros
Tinariwen
Mogwai

SmartCat

Floyd, Floyd and more Floyd!

Oh did I forget to mention Pink Floyd! LOL

I love Roger Waters (the lyrical genius behind Floyd). I notice that there are a lot of Floyd fans here. Its strange, but a lot of the time I find that the people I can relate to are Floyd fans. Rogers lyrics speak to me, particularly The Wall - yeah it's crazy but so am I!

Other bands I love are Metallica, Beatles, The Who, Bon Jovi, Chilli Peppers, Nickelback, Cream and many, many others - mostly rock!

I also love Amy Winehouse, I just think her lyrics are so brutally honest and emotional - I just wish she'd get help to get her life sorted before she loses everything.