What kind of MUSIC do you like?

rado31

Psychedelicious said:
I like classic rock like Led Zeppelin, The doors, Cream, yes, jimi hendrix etc.

I love all you mentioned except maybe yes-or maybe i wasnt in a mood for listening. cycodelia rules
Ramble on form zeppelins is such a good good tune

zeke24

you did not name one respectly good rap artist. for that i frown upon you. i hope you go to new york and let a piru give u a buck fity across ur face. horrible, you are misrepresenting rap music by listening and endorsing noise you claim is music.

Generical said:
Yay im glad i found this post...really into hip hop right know that is gang starr, jeru the damaja, afu ra, bahamadia, krs, last emp, hieroglyphics, mos def, nas, pete rock and cl, wu tang as always, tribe called quest, de la soul are crazy good, big l, common, recently found cormega which i seriously advise people to get. Also found some uk stuff........big fan of skinnyman, l.man, braintax.

However also like stuff like dntel, deathcab, postal service............drum and bass stuff like calyx, spor, black sun empire, silent witness, noisia. Also psytrancey stuff, infected mushroom, hallucinogen etc. annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd aphex twin, sphongle, board of canada, orbital, venetian snares....also cant beat a bit of cream, sublime, moving units, the rapture, space (electronic stuff from late 70's) and always rage against the machine....

love music listen to it all day........

AsHLeY

OLD SKOOL MUSIC KICKS ASS!!!

***Led Zeppelin, CCR, Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Guns N' Roses, Bob Marley, Bon Jovi, Cat Stevens, Aerosmith, Nazareth, Motley Crue, Nirvana, The Stones, The Doors, AC/DC, Foreigner, The Beatles, Neil Young, Eric Clapton, Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top, Mellencamp, Steve Miller Band, The Eagles, Meatloaf, Deep Purple, The Doobie Brothers, REO Speedwagon, The Who, Tom Petty, Metallica & Johnny Cash***

(I could go on, but I'll spare ya! Lol)

Copache

I like grunge/90's alternative. Nirvana, The Melvins, Paw, Soundgarden, Kyuss, Malfunkshun, Shellac, Karp...etc

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I like alternative rock, classic rock, progressive rock, heavy metal, mainly. But I also like some pop, country and old-school hip-hop music.

Iron Maiden; Guns N' Roses; Rage Against the Machine; Metallica; Mogwai; Biffy Clyro; Muse; Pantera; Black Sabbath; Jimi Hendrix; Bon Jovi; Idlewild; Radiohead; Terrorvision; Nine Inch Nails; Public Enemy; Run DMC; LL Cool J; Red Hot Chilli Peppers (their early stuff); Gary Numan; David Bowie; Porcupine Tree; Eurythmics; Michael Jackson; Iggy Pop; Kings of Leon; Queen; Avril Lavigne; Hilary Duff; Pardise Lost; Keith Urban; Shania Twain; Dixie Chicks; AC/DC; Pink Floyd; Weezer; Celine Dion; The Clash; Nirvana; Def Leppard; Soundgarden; Marilyn Manson; Pearl Jam; The Stranglers; Portishead; Alice Cooper; Tool; Foo Fighters; Motorhead; REM.

I'm pretty old-school in my taste in music. I do like some new bands but not many because today's music sucks, with few exceptions.

Generical

zeke24 said:
you did not name one respectly good rap artist. for that i frown upon you. i hope you go to new york and let a piru give u a buck fity across ur face. horrible, you are misrepresenting rap music by listening and endorsing noise you claim is music.

lol, Shut The Fuck Up....

elizabeth86

Yay loving all the people who love the older stuff!
My all time fave would be Bob Dylan..
Also, The Beatles, Johnny Cash, Leonard Cohen, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, Credence Clearwater Revival, Fleetwood Mac, Elton john, Nirvana, Paul Kelly, INXS, The Cure, Velvet Undergound.. and more
As for more newer stuff... THE STROKES!! The Libertines, Kings of Leon, British India, Spoon, Bloc Party, Hot Hot Heat, Interpol, Arctic Monkeys, Razorlight

Edith

I love Canadian Indie! cbc.radio3.ca is maybe the greatest site made for a solid indie lover.

I only recently go the internet back after a long hiatus so my playlist is a work in progress but my list is under "lslots" if your interested in my music.

Mostly "Hayden", "Jason Collett", and "Broken Social Scene" kind of stuff... but there is some "Classified" for the rap lover in all of us :wink:

Give'r a listen: http://radio3.cbc.ca/

LonelyGirl

Mostly rock, but I listen to a bit of everything. I like Red Hot Chili Peppers, Vanessa Carlton, Green Day, Linkin Park, Michelle Branch, Avril Lavigne, Muse and other random songs.

Lemans

Give me eighties any day... I love synthpop: Alphaville, A-ha, Sandra Cretu, Duran Duran, Ultravox, Visage,... That was the era!

Also some metal: Iron Maiden, Metallica, Stratovarius,..

Zarrix

A little bit of everything. Some oldish pop, some alternative, some heavy metal, some classic rock, some modern rock. Jack of all trades, master of none.

Hows it going guys? Here are a few of my favs, Queens Of The Stone Age, Kyuss, Stone Temple Pilots, Soundgarden, Archie Bronson Outfit, Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Primus, Monster Magnet, Ministry, Lamb Of God and the Eagles Of Death Metal. Theres heaps more but that should do it.

Sponglewang

Jungle, Drum and Bass, psychadelic trance, 80's stlye electro, minimal techno, breakbeat, dubstep, 70's funk, punk... the list goes on really

blonderedhead

I love older stuff as well
The Beatles, Velvet Underground, The Stones, Bowie, The Smiths, The Cure, Bob Marley, Cat Stevens, Sylvie Vartan, Francoise Hardy, I love those extremely melodramatic Japanese enka songs and Korean trot songs, Vasco Rossi, Francesco De Gregori, Fabrizio De Andre, Anna German, I love hearing people sing in other languages its so soothing (if anyone has any recommendations, give them here please)
As for stuff a little more modern
I LOVE blonde redhead :D , NIN, radiohead, muse, nirvana, The Knife, Corinne Bailey Rae, U2, and soundtracks for Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez films usually kick alot of ass. And the Amelie soundtrack is probably the most beautiful music I've heard in my entire life.