What is your favorite SA job ?

Clown

Truck driving would look to me as the most ideal job for people with SA, I probably gonna do work in the ict sector (only because of SA) and if that doens't work out I proably gonna do truck driving.

What is your job and if you don't have one, what is your favorite SA job ?

laure15

Me too! I want to work in the IT field, probably as a systems analyst, but as long as it's IT and doesn't involve intense contact with people, I'm good.
I can't do truck driving because I'm not good at driving; I get scared when making turns or changing lanes. Also worried about accidents that might occur on the road.

Clown

is it not boring the IT field, I only choose it because as less human contact that is possible

Section_31

The IT field and human contact varies greatly depending on what your doing and what role you play...

As a network admin, i always have people panicking and coming to yell at me when a file needs to be retrieved that they deleted, the network gets broken, someone unplugs somthing they shouldnt have, ect ect. luckily 90% of that is through phone and email, but you still have to be able to make alot of phone calls and such.

InvisaLady

Well, I'm an artist and I sell my stuff on Ebay. The good points are I make my own hours, do what I love and never have to talk to the customers face to face. The down side is the pay can be rather unpredictable.