what is the point???

outofthisworld

whats the point of things???
whats the point of tasting a nice food for like 10 mins and at the end it will be all mixed inside of u..
whats the point of been in the rain if you can be in the sun?
whats the point of go out if u can go in?
whats the point of sleep if u will wake up some day.

Whats the point of the point??... i mean how is the point made? if every thing is made of something? whats the something that makes the point? and whats the something which makes the something which makes the point???

have u ever stop to think that the point might not even exist??? maybe the point is an illusion of your head...

so if the point doesn't exist.. it also might mean that u/we don't exist.. the planet doesn't exist.. this is just some evil dude out of space thinking and making us up...

so maybe the point of us is that dude out there....

oh well so there is no point for me to continue writing this.... BECAUSE WHATS THE POINT !?!?!?

jaim38

Do it for the experience?

When you eat nice food, sure it will be over in 10 min, but you get the experience of eating the nice food.

Flanscho

The point is to become happy. Once you achieved that, it is to make those dear to you happy. Once you achieved that, it's to make people happy you don't even know.

A Many Splendored Thing

whats the point of things???
whats the point of tasting a nice food for like 10 mins and at the end it will be all mixed inside of u..
whats the point of been in the rain if you can be in the sun?
whats the point of go out if u can go in?
whats the point of sleep if u will wake up some day.

Whats the point of the point??... i mean how is the point made? if every thing is made of something? whats the something that makes the point? and whats the something which makes the something which makes the point???

have u ever stop to think that the point might not even exist??? maybe the point is an illusion of your head...

so if the point doesn't exist.. it also might mean that u/we don't exist.. the planet doesn't exist.. this is just some evil dude out of space thinking and making us up...

so maybe the point of us is that dude out there....

oh well so there is no point for me to continue writing this.... BECAUSE WHATS THE POINT !?!?!?

Savor the food while it lasts. Enjoy its flavor.
To feel nature's healing and life.
To enjoy the outdoor life instead of just the indoor life.
Sleep is necessary thanks to evolution.

You make the point(mostly).

Even if you believe in religion, we were only made on the whim of 'God'. What's the point in that? It seems if there is a god, he's very human because his point was to have children, or something of that matter.

If you over-think this, you will never find the point in anything.

The point is.....because we have to.

Unfortunately Mother Nature did a rather sneaky thing and installed in us a very effective instinct for survival.

mikebird

Banned
I like this. Very valuable. Everyone tells me to 'stick to the point' - this is not a comment about the language or wording. It's all a good way to be sarcastic - it's a favourite form of humour

Your initial post is very accurately highlighting to me exactly the way people react to my manner and behaviour. This goes for interviews, where everyone is shell-shocked from what I say to them. The way I respond to their questions is never enough. Things kick off (gently / subtly) when I don't do / say what they want me to. Same goes for any random stranger in the street, and clinic... anyone, anywhere. I see people's disappointment in me immediately.

I think I don't tend to be the person they like on TV, or in movies they were hoping for. People are individual, and I think everyone needs a standard stereotype. That would be their ideal partner. I am toooooo sraaaange for them.

I have plenty of friends who enjoy my ways - my jokes - my deep mindtwisting creativity, collapsing on the floor, on the sofa, or dancing, running around, and hugging, returning similar comments to add to mine - everyone reacts with tears of laughter - applause and... so on.

This just makes me think of the really good times, and how and why my ultimate social life eventually led downwards, because it seems I have to deal with people who have zero understanding of humour at all. This has been the trigger, which I missed, long ago. I was the bewildered one who started feeling superior to others, while I wouldn't "fit in" because I was 'different'. A clash of... level. Different background.

Unfortunately, I can't describe further.

I feel better though - a bit enlightened.

My recent cat friend of many in our car park has their own behavioural instinct. This black one always comes up to rub me as the others. Very much a roll on its back for a long time. One female tabby always wants to come in through the door and have a peek around. Many have fights out there. Some use teeth & claws to communicate, which I like. Plenty of other cats at other friends' homes too. Every human and animal is an in individual.

Why do society have such a ridiculously low level of tolerance of anyone a little bit different from them? I like variety. Life has changed dramatically to a world of an extremely low-tolerant majority

chibiXphantom

well idk about any of the other stuff, but as far as food goes, if it all tasted bad, we probably wouldnt really eat

ImNotMyIllness

Thinking about the meaning of life can make you go mad. Just try you best to be happy and utilize your talents. If you can, help and love others on the way in your journey.