What I hate!

Darryl

Is when I finally make time to buy ink for the printer, only to find I brought the wrong colour.:rolleyes:

dean01

i hate people who dont say thank you when you open the door for them. really bugs me.

D

deleted user 1

Is when I finally make time to buy ink for the printer, only to find I brought the wrong colour.:rolleyes:

Noooo! I hate leaving something behind or forgetting it, and having to back. In social situations, it's akin in intensity to Aliens, when Ripley went back for Newt, lmao!!!

Darryl

I hate after a workout my kids offer me chocolate....well, actually, I hate how I can't refuse!

Darryl

I hate people who get a kick out of taking advantage of someone who has very little or no confidence.

The frustrating part is the bully needs to emotionally hurt someone to get through their own demons.

Just a shame the're unable to see the damage done until their on the receiving end.

Last edited:

Shant

I kind of just hate everything. Eh.

I hate any form of injustice towards others in the world, from bullying to war. I hate how virtually no one seems to understand that others have feelings.

Beyond Timid

I hate it when people give me the "sympathy look" every time I try to participate in a conversation just because they think I'm stupid because I don't talk much.
Even if my reactions are lame, I know what they're talking about.

Last edited:
B

Beatrice

I hate it when people give me the "sympathy look" every time I try to participate in a conversation just because they think I'm stupid because I don't talk much.
Even if my reactions are lame, I know what they're talking about.

Know exactly what you mean. Get it all the time.

Niteowl

i hate people who dont say thank you when you open the door for them. really bugs me.

I have to agree with that.

I also hate that sound of rubbing polystyrene, but seriously who doesn't? Or wasps not being able to find the window that's a single inch from them and wide open.

coyote

people who mistake this for a speed limit sign:

70px-WIS_42.svg.png