What have you done today?

Phoenixx

Took the day off today and did absolutely nothing! :D

Actually I slept in, cuddled my cat and fed him, gave him some medicine, let him out, ate breakfast, showered, sat on the computer for a couple hours, packed, ate lunch, my cat came to show me what he caught just before I left :rolleyes:, then left to head back to college, went to the store to pick up a few things, just rode around with my mom and my brother for a while since they were looking at cars, got back to my dorm an hour later, unpacked, started laundry, had a 5 min. conversation with my roommate before she left, and now here I am at the computer again.

So I guess I didn't really do nothing today. But it felt good to relax for once.

MikeyC

^ Phoenixx, doing nothing is not a bad thing!

I've posted on this thread today.
I've posted and quoted in this thread today! Do I win?

I've been to work and had something to eat. I've got a couple of errands to do...but I would like to watch The Simpsons instead....

Nothingness

Went to the store and bought pork ribs for $3.99/pk. Then went around back and looked into the dumpster for greens for my rabbits!

Ms Cloud

I hauled some firewood, then I made a pumpkin pie. Then I ate said pie and had to have a nap because I was too full.

What a great day. Weather was nice too.

Silatuyok

Went to work, petted like 50,000 kitties. Went grocery shopping, came home, did my chores, then got online for a bit. Leisurely rode my bike around the neighborhood while my boyfriend ran, then we walked around for a bit. Came home, made dinner, ate dinner. Now thinking about taking a shower and cuddling up with a new book.
Good day. :)

Last edited: