What have you been doing the last hour?

JCS008

Been looking for a bloody job! At the end of July, it'll be two whole months for my job search! Argh, I just need this to be over.

AlleyCat

Leaving a few messages on snapvine and coming to the realization that my mic is a cheap piece of junk. :mad: lol!

evie

Been looking for a bloody job! At the end of July, it'll be two whole months for my job search! Argh, I just need this to be over.

I know the feeling. I'm trying to find a job at the moment too. They all seem to want "bubbly" or "outgoing" or "friendly" or "excellent verbal communication skills" or "people skills", and I worry that I'm too quiet to ever have these qualities. It's not easy is it? :rolleyes:

JCS008

I know the feeling. I'm trying to find a job at the moment too. They all seem to want "bubbly" or "outgoing" or "friendly" or "excellent verbal communication skills" or "people skills", and I worry that I'm too quiet to ever have these qualities. It's not easy is it? :rolleyes:

Not easy at all. I'm seriously considering just taking whatever savings I have, packing one suticase and one carry on and just going somwhere else to start my life over. I'll just donate everything else to charity or give it away to people I know.

dooby-duck

I've just got back from a 12 mile cycle ride. Exercise is great for relieving anxiety and helping me to relax.

BlackKids

I've just got back from a 12 mile cycle ride. Exercise is great for relieving anxiety and helping me to relax.

I find that exercise is a massive help for anxiety.

I've just got back from shopping. Not really into going to the mall but I've basically just been doing anything and everything. Its helping and I even found myself relaxed and checking out girls. Normally I'd spaz out and wouldnt have to courage to look at them incase I made eye contact.

WelshOne

I find that exercise is a massive help for anxiety.

I always find my mood is much better on days where I exercise. Maybe something to do with endorphins or something.

Went for a drive in the last hour... got a bit confused cause 2 guys gave me a thumbs-up as I drove past them. Only got a glimpse of them but I have no fooking clue who they were! Put my hand up to them anyway though. Hmmm.