What fairytale/story character are you?

MaliceInWickedland

Ummm... I guess I would have to pick Alice from Alice In Wonderland. You guys are probably thinking how convenient that one is lol ::p:

But no, it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with my username. Me and Alice both have wild imaginations, crazy dreams, and a good sense of adventure. That counts for something, and I simply can't think of any other fairytale/story characters who share any similarities with me :/

Last edited:
What in the what

Was this supposed to be a quiz of some sort?
I like those.

I'm thinkin' that's what everyone is seein'? I mean I'm agreein' on that at least...

3lefts

Robin Hood. I want to be Robin Hood.
If a character more like myself I'd have to be... let's see.
The Paper Bag Princess.

AGR

tweak from south park,Ippo Makunouchi,not for his boxing ability but his personality,The Waterboy,Quasimodo,Marvin the Paranoid Android,The Grinch,Warcraft player from soth park,but I dont play warcraft,I have a bit of each one.

Dr. Doom

Whinston from 1984. Always careful of what he says. Keeps to himself. Unhealthy. Depressed, and hates the world around him, but he still has hope.

Tiercel

I have yet to find a character whose life started out so promisingly, but who has since become an apathetic, unproductive, and self-sabotaging recluse. For, despite all attempts to the contrary, that's what I've become. I'm still working on what I'll become next, though. Despite my track record of giving up, I'm still not quite ready to give up on myself.

Or maybe I just need to read more and varied stories. ;)