What do you want your gravestone to say?

DJNINO86

I IN NO WAY AM THINKING OF SUICIDE. AND I WISH ALOT OF PEOPLE IN HERE WERE NOT ASWELL. I FEEL THAT TAKING YOUR LIFE IS JUST A WAY OF LETTING "THEM" WIN. BUT I USUALLY FIND MYSELF THINKING ABOUT WHAT MY FUNERAL WOULD BE LIKE, AND WHAT I WANT PEOPLE TO REMEMBER ME BY. I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT I WANT PEOPLE TO SEE ON THAT GRAVESTONE. I WANT IT TO SAY * HERE LIES BRANDON, A MAN WHO KEPT HIS PROMISE OF NEVER GIVING UP; YOU LAUGHED IN HIS FACE, HE GAVE YOU A SMILE, YOU GAVE HIM THE FINGER, HE GAVE YOU THE THUMB, YOU TOLD HIM ALL LIES, HE TOLD YOU THE TRUTH, YOU THOUGHT HE WAS WEAK, HE PROVED YOU ALL WRONG*

WHAT DO YOU WANT YOURS TO SAY?

JonnyD

this box contains the remains of the oldest man in the world, nobody knows his real name because he was insane

dzerklis

if i overlive my parents and sister, there will be noone to visit my grave, maybe not even anyone to come to my funeral?
i dont want gravestone or any other thing that could remind anyone of my miserable existance, but if i have one i want it to say 'cured by death ' or something like that.

w*n*c*a*m

I don't really want to have a gravestone or anything that will remind of my existence. But if ever I'll have one....

maybe this sign: "?" :wink:

or "She was dead before, now she's dead again" :p

or simply... "Double dead!" :lol:

TAMPA-BAY

GRAVE STONE

My god those were some negative post. I would like mine to say that "He tried to make the world a better place than how he meet it.

SilentType

Banned
It's kind of strange to think about... We spend our lives "living under a rock." Therefore I don't want a graveSTONE. I'd rather they just marked my plot with a gravetoilet, because that's exactly where my life is headed. Plus, it would also be functional if any graveyard visitors need to take a dump. Maybe I would have them engrave the toilet seat with something like "They shit on him in while he was alive, so go ahead, he won't mind."

Peace

dpr

I would probably get cremated, but I think "Quiet Please" would be hilarious

"Warning: Zombie crossing" (to get people to leave me alone) or maybe "This grave has been anonymized for the privacy of the occupant."

Being buried in a cemetery cramped in with so many other people seems like a social nightmare, though. I wouldn't get along with the other corpses. Better to be cremated and have my ashes spread in an unpopulated area.

BashfulDoll

1] never thought about it, don't have anything clever like you all :[

2] i'd want everyone to wear pink head to toe
:D

Dave_McFadden

I think I'd have mine inscribed in German like the old gravestones where I grew up. "Zum Andenken an David Aloysius McFadden. geb. den xx xx xxxx, ges. den xx xx xxxx. 88 jahr, 6 monat, 3 tage im Alter gebracht." But they probably wouldn't do that though.

But if I live to be an extremely old age, like 110, I'd want "Too Soon" on my stone. Just to be a wise guy. I figure, if there are enough people around loving me when I'm that old, then evidently "being myself" worked, and so my epitaph should reflect that aspect of my personality.

EDIT: Sorry, used the wrong preposition there. 15 points if you notice the difference....

A_Void_Ant

I'd rather have my carcass shredded to pieces, burned, and tossed into space as ashes, but if I had to pick, mine would say:

"A Man ... Who Never Lived."

or

"A waste of space in society... A waste of space in this damn graveyard"