What do you do?

aj

Unless I am at work or doing an errand, I generally do not leave the house. What do you do outside the house other than work or getting together with friends (if you do either of those)? And how do you come up with things to do?

Anomaly

I occasionally go outside for exercise and for stargazing. Other than that, it's errands and college.

Awkward Annie

Sometimes I'll just wander around the city, browsing in bookshops or sitting in the park etc. Other than that the only things I do outside of work are go to the cinema the odd time or meet friends in the pub (usually me just sitting in silence for the most part, very awkward).

da_illest101

gym, bicycle, or just to get some fresh air (don't stay long outside), that's it, i can spend days without leaving the house

dmdmm

I'm an engineering major, so lots of school work. Plus I work on the weekends. Other than that, I sit around the house all day. Maybe go play guitar with a couple of friends.

Mokkat

I dont do anything, play computer and go practice with a band once in a while. I had to move back to my parents' house, and they're always nagging me to go get a job. I can't even get myself to write applications :(

aj

Wow, a load of replies :) I don't do anything at all partly because I can never think of anything. That isn't helped when you're not creative at all! I'd like to go and see a film or something but I don't want to go on my own so that never happens.

Was thinking about girl/boyfriends again. If you're going to find someone you really need to meet new people as much as possible don't you. Doesn't really happen when you don't do anything. ::(:

Shift

Wow, a load of replies :) I don't do anything at all partly because I can never think of anything. That isn't helped when you're not creative at all! I'd like to go and see a film or something but I don't want to go on my own so that never happens.

Was thinking about girl/boyfriends again. If you're going to find someone you really need to meet new people as much as possible don't you. Doesn't really happen when you don't do anything. ::(:

I am the same as you...

My friend told me that I have a car and I can go anywhere I want. But I can never think of anywhere to go when I am by myself.

aj

I am the same as you...

My friend told me that I have a car and I can go anywhere I want. But I can never think of anywhere to go when I am by myself.

I am exactly the same. Could go anywhere in it... but don't.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

Uh... I might go the library, shops, therapist (usually have to see him every week or so). Other than that...
I used to have drama class and piano lessons, but I had to give them up because of financial problems. =\

recluse

I work on my wood carving, go online, listen to music, watch dvds/tv, go out shooting my air rifle if weather permits, go to clay shooting club (but i work on Saturdays now), drive my kit car if weather permits.