What do you do in your free time?

Ithior

I want to have something to do to pass my time. I don't have much to do at home (I don't want to waste my time on the internet), sometimes I go to the gym nearby but I can only go at specific hours.

I wanted something that I could do by myself and outside. Visiting places around the city isn't a good option because I have to take public transportation to get there and it takes at least 40 minutes to get somewhere (even though I live pretty close to the city, just 500 meters away from the border; the city isn't a huge one either, the transport system just sucks). Apart from the time it would take me to get somewhere, it would also cost a fortune after a while. I can't take a bike because it's a bit dangerous and there are no bike lanes.

I want something that I can do outside but doesn't require me to be out for too long, preferably something that I can do whether it's sunny or raining.

You can suggest me something or just post what you do in your free time.

Flanscho

- programming
- gaming
- biking
- housework
- reading
- meeting with friends for: video evening, board game evening, cinema, swimming, role playing games, and every now and then a festival

Silatuyok

Outside, I roam the neighborhood, walk the dog, garden, read out on the porch, build a bonfire, work on my house, take pictures of anything and everything.