What do you desire - in pictures

BleedTheFreak

Confidence:
improve-self-confidence.jpg

and her:
emmy-rossum-395x298-actresss-singergallery.jpg

JuiceB

Feeling a little depressed so I thought I'd pick myself up, follow Malthael's footsteps, and post something sexy.

crosshair-v-formula-overview-713x799.jpg

MustangDavePhilippsC.jpg

I want my freedom.
I have so little freedom in my life, it would make no difference to me if I was locked away in prison right now. (well except for the lousy food)

MikeyC

It's too complicated to talk about in here, but thanks for asking anyway. Glad to read you've arrived back safely from your trip to Melbourne.:thumbup:
I understand. If you ever want to chat about it, my PM's are always open.

And thank you. :)

Yeah, I have a thing for him. His voice has a large part to do with it. I think I'd be content just listening to him read a few pages out of an encyclopedia :inlove:.

You do realize that Bruce Willis killed him back in the 80's, right? He deader'n 5'o clock! He wasn't in the sequel. :sad: ................. :sarcastic:

PerseverareJasmine

You do realize that Bruce Willis killed him back in the 80's, right? He deader'n 5'o clock! He wasn't in the sequel. :sad: ................. :sarcastic:

You didn't hear the news? I brought him back to life by kissing him. The kiss was so powerful that he awoke from the dead, and now he's alive and more dreamy than ever before :ironicsmile:.