What did you eat today?

Chlo

Banned
more american stuff:confused:

i would try that but it doesnt go with a pint of snakebite.

no i think smoothies and coco pops are both english stuff?? lol

you should switch the snakebite for a smoothie they have lots of vitamins and minerals (big smiles)

lunarla

Breakfast - Quinoa breakfast cake I baked (Quinoa is a seed and a grain substitute) with apples, carrots, egg, milk, cinnamon & agave nectar.

That sounds delicious! Have you ever tried quinoa baked in bell peppers? Very yummm!

Last edited:

EscapeArtist

Breakfast- 2 cups of baby bok choy, one banana, half a pineapple.
Lunch- 2 sticks of celery, 2 carrots, 2 more cups of baby bok, around 1/8th cup of sesame and flax seeds.
Snack- soaked raw oat graots (basically, raw whole oats soaked. Tastes kind of like rice =]), one large tomato.
Dinner- Rest of the half of pineapple, a very very large apple.

Krista

Breakfast- 2 cups of baby bok choy, one banana, half a pineapple.
Lunch- 2 sticks of celery, 2 carrots, 2 more cups of baby bok, around 1/8th cup of sesame and flax seeds.
Snack- soaked raw oat graots (basically, raw whole oats soaked. Tastes kind of like rice =]), one large tomato.
Dinner- Rest of the half of pineapple, a very very large apple.

Well crap, this makes me feel awful. I was not so good today. Skipped out on breakfast, had Chinese for lunch and just got home for some Ramen. That's about it :rolleyes:

And of course my cherry limeade ::eek::

EscapeArtist

Well crap, this makes me feel awful. I was not so good today. Skipped out on breakfast, had Chinese for lunch and just got home for some Ramen. That's about it :rolleyes:

And of course my cherry limeade ::eek::

Hey, things that seem too good to be true usually are.
I messed up really bad yesterday lol. I think I ate an entire cake.

lunarla

Hmmm, cheerios, macaroni salad from last night, watermelon, baked butternut squash and a bit of cotton candy of my friend's at the movie theatre (yuck).

mrb

well iv just come back from the beach were i saw the man selling fresh fish , so iv brought a large peice of cod , its in the oven now im waiting for it to cook ...

EscapeArtist

Yesterday I'm worried about eating 250 g of sweats. DAmn, after that I went out to run, do pushups, etc just not to see the sugar laying down as fat again. Anyone else here on a diet ?

Btw, do sugar makes u feel better ? And I mean here all kind of sweets. Does your mood get better if u eat them ?:)

I'm on a 'diet'. Trying to lose some poundage. Sweets make me feel really good, for maybe 10 minutes. then my blood sugar crashes and i'm a bitch for the next 2 hours. So I try to avoid all sweets... but it's soo hardd =[

Emily_G

So far I've had rice krispies cereal, blueberries, 1/2 a bean burrito, rice, cheese soup, water. Am getting hungry again....sigh....

mrb

well at mo im eating a jacket potato with tuna and a little light salad ......

coyote

Breakfast: protein shake, coffee
Lunch: summer sausage, cheese, Triscuits, and a Schwan's Chip & mint sundae cone (yummy), mineral water
Dinner: lasagna, mineral water, cherry pie

Blaze

A venison cheeseburger with loads of onion with garlic french fries and some snap peas. MmMmM :D