What a nerve racking exsperience

truffleshuffle

Its already nerv racking to apply to a job but geez this places was like applying to fortknox or something. It was a call center and the job was for customer service. Everything was done online I had to do the applicatoin, assessment, and a automated phone call where I answerd questions with in three seconds. It was very nerv racking and time consuming, The assessment took over an hour and a half if not longer. I dont think I will get the job and not sure If I would want it but at least I tried. I have a few other places to go to tommorow.

Hastings & Main

Don't fret: these days it's like you need fifteen years experience, a Phd. and Bachelor's degree to land a dishwasher job at a Denny's!
Every time you try, the anxiety has a chunk taken out of it as you learn new things.

dottie

that's your first time? get ready to do it a million times over. welcome to cattle herding the overpopulation. take a number, get in line, press 0 to hear more options.

truffleshuffle

Don't fret: these days it's like you need fifteen years experience, a Phd. and Bachelor's degree to land a dishwasher job at a Denny's!
Every time you try, the anxiety has a chunk taken out of it as you learn new things.
The only real problme was that I had never had a application take so dang long. It was just crazy. I am glad I did it from home though. My nerves were ok Just wondered after about and hour if it was something I really wanted to do. Considering it would only be part time. It said training for the job takes 3 to 4 weeks which is alot longer than any other training I have ever done but considering its customer service I understand. Its not like my job I had in construction. I was basicly doing odd jobs they needed done like filling up equipment, helping the welder, cleaning up stuff and then one day they just threw me onto basicly a steam roller with teeth and I had no idea what i was doing.

Last edited:

truffleshuffle

that's your first time? get ready to do it a million times over. welcome to cattle herding the overpopulation. take a number, get in line, press 0 to hear more options.
Ya my first time to do one Online. Around here its usualy just take the application home fill it out and come back in.

MikeyC

As much as I hate to say it, this is very true!

cowboyup

@ dottie - LMBO - but sadly, very true!

cowboyup

@hastings & main - lol, yup I am already teaching my 2 month old niece the alphabet and numbers. Next week I think we will be learning Chinese and Physics.

JK.