Weired Celebrity crushes!

coyote

Well, it's not just her looks I like. She's trained in Brazillian Ju Jitsu, Kung Fu and Tae Kwon Do. She does most of her own stunts, she's multi-lingual and she's also a musician. Beauty, brains and brawn. For some reason I'm attracted to beautiful women who could kill me 4 different ways before I hit the ground.

I still don't find anything weird about that :p

^ Haha :D. Neither do I, I think I'd love that too... getting my ass kicked by a beautiful girl - nice... let her kick my ass for a bit and then take sudden control of her (if I can xD) and make sweet love to her :O

rachael-ray.jpg
Rachael Ray!

^ I think she is a hot mama :eek:

as long as we're talking food celebrities:

giada-de-laurentis-0604p28-m.jpg

Giada de Laurentis

yummy

Is it just me - or do any of you guys here also feel like putting your mouth out and trying to eat that (even though you know it's just a picture on your screen?) Pretty girls have that effect on poor saps like me ::eek::

Oh Em Gee!

I think I'm in love (even though I don't know who that is :D)

Edit: On 2nd thought, I think she's allright. Not really my type :p Looks way too slutty :D

Last edited:
U

userremoved

Still not quite sure whats so weird about these crushes. A lot of these people are damn good looking lol.

EscapeArtist

Ok, here's a truly weird one.

I had a crush on Lizzie Mcguire (in the show, not hilary duff..) when I was likee... 10 years old

lizzie_mcguire_ver2.jpg

Rembrandt Broam

I think the title of this thread needs changing to "Perfectly Normal Crushes on Celebrities Who Are Pretty Much Universally Considered Attractive". :D