Weirdest movie you have seen.

Lost Girl

I also saw a strange movie late one night...I think it was either Korean or Chinese, called Dim Sim I think...about this woman who made dim sims out of human fetuses and sold them to rich women to make them younger. It was truly sickening but fascinating at the same time. It was pretty good.

reslo

i don't know if this needs to be edited
but the most recent weird movie that i've watched would have to be (i can't rembember what it was called) but it had kathleen turner in it and anthony perkins (they guy who played norman bates in the original psycho) anyways he was like a fake priest who killed prostitues with a pointy dildo.... uh.... yeah i dunno-

lilymartens

Imdb

20aynab.jpg

Sinar_Matahari

David Lynch's 'Inland Empire'. I think I am that much more retarded for having watched it. It lasted three hours and I still didn't know what the hell it was about. It was heavy and painful to watch, but I couldn't stop watching. Oh, and there is another movie that was unbearable to watch. I forget it's name, but my husband insisted on watching it and I wanted to tear my hair out of my head it was so...I wish I were articulate enough to describe it.

YouTube - INLAND EMPIRE Trailer

Last edited:

coyote

i don't know if this needs to be edited
but the most recent weird movie that i've watched would have to be (i can't rembember what it was called) but it had kathleen turner in it and anthony perkins (they guy who played norman bates in the original psycho) anyways he was like a fake priest who killed prostitues with a pointy dildo.... uh.... yeah i dunno-

"Crimes of Passion"

AGR

the only one I can remember right now is Visitor Q,also just remembered when I watched Dead Alive it was ****ed up,but dont remember much of the movie right now.

Last edited: