Weird night!

PennyLane

Well my flatmate gave his keys to his sister to stay the night as I think her and 2 friends were going out in the city. So while I was on the phone they came in and I didn't really pay attention as I was in my room chatting. They went out after they had a couple of drinks here but then half an hour later they were back

Honestly you can only get to the city in that time....so I presume they didn't go anywhere. I was just about to go to the bathroom and get a snack when I heard all this crying from a girl and I was pretty concerned but the other boy and girl (the mates from earlier) were comforting her. Then it got worse and they were in his room (right opposite mine with the door open) and she was on about being down and depressed and she just wants to die and how she is going to kill herself. After a while the the other girl starts crying because this is upsetting her.....

at this point I was like....well they obviously think they're alone in the flat and she is spilling her heart out so I can't go out and let her know I've heard all her problems and listened to her cry.

So I have been completely silent in my room for the last 2 hours. I feel really bad for her but im sure she wouldn't want to know I heard all this. If it were me i'd be gutted to know a complete stranger who lives with either her brother or her friend's brother (don't know which girl it was) knew everything.

I feel really really bad for the girl obviously. This is a weird situation.

divethruhaze

if i was you, i would just put earphones on and stay away, but if you have to leave your room, i would make it as if i was sleeping and just woke up... only way out i can find...
and i would try to forget whatever i heard (although that would be impossible)

PennyLane

I think they might be a few years younger than me so for a fleeting minute I thought about going out there and helping. Doing the whole, its ok I felt like that too...blah blah

then I remembered it was years later and I still felt like that...so it probably wouldn't be comforting lol :D It would be more like saying "see look at me, your still going to feel this way in years to come" hahahah

mrb

ok just sneak past there door go downstairs , open the front door slam it and shout only meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee anyone here ::p:

iamthenra

snore!

pretend you were asleep

I agree with Remus...
3759931447_ba44cbe049_o.gif

mmmm

Sounds like this girl could use a guardian angel. I don't know how much of a phobe you are but she would probably appreciate a warm smile and some random but sincere compliments. We all get into slumps and I like it when people pretend not to notice and treat me as if talking to me is the highlight of their day. I've tried this around depressed people and it really helps None of that fake mary-sunshine crap, mind you.

mrb

Sounds like this girl could use a guardian angel. I don't know how much of a phobe you are but she would probably appreciate a warm smile and some random but sincere compliments. We all get into slumps and I like it when people pretend not to notice and treat me as if talking to me is the highlight of their day. I've tried this around depressed people and it really helps None of that fake mary-sunshine crap, mind you.

fake mary sunshine crap :D i like it