wauf, I'm Mr Moon.

Mr.Moon

Well sorta, I just thought it was a neat name since I like to look up at the moon sometimes.
Been here a couple days already and didn't see this section at first.
Anyways hi everybody, my name is Drew! I don't know if I have social anxiety.. but probably.. I am a very shy person who keeps to himself a lot, I find it hard to even talk well with my family most of the time. I enjoy watching Anime or playing RPG's in my spare time and reading the occasional book or manga. Typical nerdy stuff I guess. Oh, and I also love animals and looking up Japanese art.

I'm glad there's a forum out there with nice people who can understand me more then others. Hoping spending time here will give me a new look on life.

foxdude

Well sorta, I just thought it was a neat name since I like to look up at the moon sometimes.
Been here a couple days already and didn't see this section at first.
Anyways hi everybody, my name is Drew! I don't know if I have social anxiety.. but probably.. I am a very shy person who keeps to himself a lot, I find it hard to even talk well with my family most of the time. I enjoy watching Anime or playing RPG's in my spare time and reading the occasional book or manga. Typical nerdy stuff I guess. Oh, and I also love animals and looking up Japanese art.

I'm glad there's a forum out there with nice people who can understand me more then others. Hoping spending time here will give me a new look on life.
welcome drew!
cool, i'm also into manga, anime and the japanese culture in general!

Mr.Moon

Hi, Mr Moon. Hmn, I think Mr Wolf sound nicer. Sry, i like manga to. Where you from?

I'm from North east Arkansas, I live in the middle of no where practically. Nice and quiet, away from buzzing city life. Only hard part is finding a job since I'm so far away from most places.

Oh and MrWolf does sound like a neat name, didn't think of one, though I prefer foxes when it comes to the canine family.

And yay for nerds

coyote

Hi, welcome to the forums.

There was this carpenter working for us that we called "Mr. Moon" - but for entirely different reasons.

Luke1993

Mr. Moon what a cool name I wish I was more imaginative and could come up with a cool name like that hehe well welcome to SPW Mr. Moon!

EscapeArtist

Hello :] It's always hard to decipher social phobia/anxiety from shyness... I'd say the phobia part really starts to take off if/once you start to fear conversation and/or human contact all together from the shyness and begin to avoid the problem. Talking to family is always troubling I agree. I like your name, too. Welcome to SPW.

Mr.Moon

Hello :] It's always hard to decipher social phobia/anxiety from shyness... I'd say the phobia part really starts to take off if/once you start to fear conversation and/or human contact all together from the shyness and begin to avoid the problem. Talking to family is always troubling I agree. I like your name, too. Welcome to SPW.

I'd reckon I'm hitting that road. I'm the 3rd, and last born, child of my parents to, dunno if that has anything to do with it but maybe. They paid a lot less attention to me and I can't really remember them ever asking things like "how was your day" or anything. Distanced myself from them and others more and more and still do.

Thanks all for the welcomes! Glad y'all like my name.